Search results

1. A

President Rach Resigns Amid Controversy

I guess it was sarcasm.
  2. A

Does the Senate Really Only Push Commas Around?

Well, I agree with you here. From what I've seen, later when there's too many political shenanigans others start to appreciate the less "dynamic" experience and more focus on mundane task of keeping things afloat. But the initial thrills are worth remembering ^_^
  3. A

Does the Senate Really Only Push Commas Around?

What does that mean exactly? Don't get me wrong but it sounds vague.
  4. A

Senate Approval Ratings and Analysis

Lol! I wonder who was so creative to say that? :P
  5. A

Election Speculation!!!

Wise choice indeed.
  6. A

EuroChoice Awards 2018: Winners and Others

Did she suddenly multiply? Inception?
  7. A

Discord is Purgatory

Agree 100% I'm trying to keep some distance (or stay detached to some extent) - in order not to start believing that NS is my "second life". Otherwise I'd slowly lose contact with "primary" reality and its responsibilities. Reaching this point was quite easy in the past. With Discord it's even...
  8. A

Administrative Ban: XIV & Ninja Kittens

Omg... *facepalm* At first I thought "what a tragicomedy" but then I realized it was serious. Not only irresponsible but also dangerous for Jane Doe. She better break any contacts or call the police if he keeps doing that.
  9. A

The EuroChoice Awards Are Here.

Looking forward to the party flail.gif
  10. A

Europeia Just Might Reopen Nominations

So the majority of responders are not satisfied with the platform and concerned about its late release but eventually it might not have an impact when it comes to general vote. Interesting.
  11. A

Pre-Standing Presidential Preference Poll Results

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilTwin [hr] Of course congratulations to Rach, she's the best!
  12. A

Welcome to Europeia: Airbus

Favorite quote :) I think this the ultimate sign of a successful region - its members wanting to come back and enjoy the place.
Back