Search results

1. Thatcher Whitehall

RL-Politics

Sorely needed in these times. Thank you HEM.
  2. Thatcher Whitehall

[Beyond the Borders] Breaking News: Catastrophe in Caer Sidi

Solid article, Astrellan. As many have said already, this is extremely unfortunate for Caer Sidi. They have a solid and respected community that surely has the fortitude to bounce back.
  3. Thatcher Whitehall

Admin Task Thread

Hi, despite being a citizen I can't see the following thread: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/caer-sidi-week.10051689/
  4. Thatcher Whitehall

Administrative Ban: Whitmark

Thank you for using your best judgment to keep the community safe.
  5. Thatcher Whitehall

Opinion Piece - Why I Voted No

A fantastic article, Punchwood. This article certainly summarizes my feelings on reform.
  6. Thatcher Whitehall

January 2019 Executive Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

I miss when the EBC did analysis for the open responses. I’m less likely to take the time to leave those comments from now on, knowing that they’ll be shoved in a spoiler without being addressed.
  7. Thatcher Whitehall

Senators Prim and Kari Shock Senate Colleagues and Public with Unwillingness to Compromise; Shut Down Debate on Lazarus Proposal

Nowhere in my statement did I contest the popularity of the executive split. I’m very confused by your post, Aex.
  8. Thatcher Whitehall

Senators Prim and Kari Shock Senate Colleagues and Public with Unwillingness to Compromise; Shut Down Debate on Lazarus Proposal

The executive split poses some serious concerns. It could very easily lead to a split of direction and policy between the PM and President which could lead to more stagnation and hostility. In addition, the split actually increases the amount of fully committed active leaders required to run the...
  9. Thatcher Whitehall

Thank you for this article, DH. I’m starting to believe that no reform would honestly be better for the region.
  10. Thatcher Whitehall

UPDATE >> Administrative Ban: Yuno

Thank you for keeping us safe as always. Good work.
  11. Thatcher Whitehall

Opinion Piece: The Importance of Establishing War Goals

Thanks Pichtonia! :D Thank you Cool Spring! :D I appreciate the feedback, Johnny. I am not necessarily unoptimistic about the war, I am just advocating for a methodical philosophy in handling the war. I really appreciate it, Izzy. Thank you. :D I have been rather busy and I would love to devote...
  12. Thatcher Whitehall

Opinion Piece: The Importance of Establishing War Goals

The Importance of Establishing War Goals By Thatcher Whitehall From the Europeian discord server to the many threads of the gameplay forum, the phrase “NPO Delenda Est” has become the rallying cry of those who thirst for the annihilation of the New Pacific Order. Enlistment in the Europeia...
  13. Thatcher Whitehall

Request Masking

What Prim said. I don’t know if they have a mask or not.
  14. Thatcher Whitehall

Request Masking

Citizen, WA Staff, FA Staff, WA Minister. (EDI too?)
  15. Thatcher Whitehall

Admin Task Thread

Can I get a "Temple of Zetaboards" under Religious Row? http://europeians.com/forum/index.php?forums/religions-row.59506/
  16. Thatcher Whitehall

Forum Gameplan

Thank you for the update.
  17. Thatcher Whitehall

Presidential Draft

Really intresting!
Back