Search results

1. Pancake

Administrative Ban: Rach/Solorni

I am . . . Quite devastated by the news. Rachel and I were quite close. She helped me through my struggle with depression immensely, and was someone I could always count on. I truly considered her one of my greatest friends both online and otherwise. I don't know what to think atm. I think I...
  2. Pancake

Admin Task Thread

Had some, um, technical issues with my nation. Can I request citizen masking, or do I resubmit my application?
  3. Pancake

Administrative Announcement

Congrats guys!
  4. Pancake

Senate Approval Ratings and Analysis

A fascinating and well-written breakdown. As pointed out by others, some comments are downright nonsensical, especially in regards to the actual numbers.
  5. Pancake

Administrative Ban: XIV & Ninja Kittens

Thanks again to our admins. I'm sorry you have to do so much work of this sort
  6. Pancake

Administrative Ban: TheOfficer / MisterTin

Solid work by the admin team. I can always count on Euro to make me feel safe
  7. Pancake

Notice of Administrative Ban

Insane seems like too light of a word, but since walls of text littered with profanity are unseemly, it's fitting. I feel so sorry for the victims, and would also like to thank the admin team for doing this grueling, soul draining job. Stay sane and hang in there, everyone
Back