Search results

1. D

Admin Task Thread

Could someone please remove all the ministry and party groups from my account?
  2. D

Re-emergence of the Light Infantry in the War on Terror

This is a fantastic article. Well done, Olde Delaware, well done indeed.
  3. D

CAIN Ends, But the Fight Against Nazism Continues

There will never be a complete victory, Snow. As long as there is clear, unified opposition towards Nazism, there will be an opposite reaction. However, the fact that we almost eradicated the ideology altogether from NS is proof that we can push it back to a manageable level.
  4. D

CAIN Ends, But the Fight Against Nazism Continues

Although Nazism is a horrible ideology and should be done away with, the Nazis of NS are of minimal threat. Most of what's left of the far right prefers to isolate itself to regions of 20 nations or less, with only about four or five dedicated members per region. These members often have...
  5. D

Admin Task Thread

Starting a paper, here's the application. Name of Paper: New Heights Description: Well, it's a paper about planes. From the earliest records of aviation history to the bleeding-edge designs pursued as we speak, we'll give all y'all aviation news. There also may be some articles keeping up on...
  6. D

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: New Heights Description: Well, it's a paper about planes. From the earliest records of aviation history to the bleeding-edge designs pursued as we speak, we'll give all y'all aviation news. Editor/Moderator: NauElect and Airbus (Joint-owned)
  7. D

Nobody Is Qualified For Anything

:clap: Woah. That's a great article, HEM.
  8. D

Scrap Newspaper Applications

Yup. I'm for this.
  9. D

Admin Task Thread

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8950657/9/#new My application for a newspaper was let through. May I please have a thread created?
  10. D

Apply for a Newspaper

Thank you!
  11. D

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: The Daily Diplo Description: Multiple puppets scattered around the NS world mean I get decent news from some UCRs and GCRs. Now with stolen information from various FA programs abroad! Editor/Moderator: NauElect
Back