Search results

1. Monkey

Senator McEntire Resoundingly Defeats Recall Attempt, Keeps Senate Seat

McEntire Remains in Senate After Fiery Oversight Debate Written by Monkey Published 22 June 2023 Senator McEntire is projected to be victorious in their attempt to remain in the Senate following a recall initiated earlier this week, allowing them to remain in the Senate to serve out the...
  2. Monkey

Europeians Sign for Senator Gem, Poseidon Recall

Senator Poseidon Resigns, Gem Narrowly Escapes Written by Monkey Published 25 June 2022 Following a fiery start to the term with the appointment of the Intelligence Committee, where Senator McEntire lost his push for more transparency and his inclusion in the committee, the Senate has mostly...
  3. Monkey

Early Polling Shows Clear Lead For Upcoming Presidential Election

Common-Sense Politics Holds Clear Lead Over Incumbent Darcness Written by Monkey Published 2 February 2022 This was a quick poll to gauge where candidates stood before the upcoming Presidential debate. The results are as follows: I think the biggest takeaway here is that CSP has a...
  4. Monkey

Europeia's Renaissance Man: Europeian of the Year

2021 Europeian of the Year Nominee Ren·ais·sance man /ˈˌrenəˈˌsäns man/ noun a person with many talents or areas of knowledge. moe — 07/23/2020 Hey UPC! We have Presidential elections tomorrow and your pal Sopo and I are running! We would really appreciate it if you would consider our...
  5. Monkey

Is NSToday Open?

Is NSToday Open? Written by Monkey Published 7 November 2021 NationStatesToday (NSToday) boasts that it is “premier news organisation of NationStates, delivering high-quality updates on the most important gameplay, roleplay, and culture news, as well as opinion pieces from a broad array of...
  6. Monkey

Fall 2021 Presidential Election Liveblog

OIM: Election Liveblog Welcome to the first official EYES election day liveblog! Over the course of the day, various EYES members will be floating in to speculate and give their live thoughts on the election, and we welcome you to do so too! Polls opened about an hour ago, and we have some...
  7. Monkey

Join the Europeian EYES (NEW SIGN-UPS)

(organization temporary logo) I am pleased to introduce a new sub-committee within the OIM, the Elect Your Executive Sub-Committee (EYES)! Are you someone who: - Likes following and being active in our presidential elections? - Enjoys creating election prediction polls or models, and...
  8. Monkey

[At Home In Europeia] A Conversation With West Europeia

A Conversation With West Europeia Learning More About Europeia's Roleplay Arm Written by Monkey West Europeia, the Europeian satellite region dedicated to roleplay, has recently been a talking point in the Senate after some noticed that their WA delegate had occasionally voted against...
  9. Monkey

[At Home In Europeia] Senate Platform Analysis

Senate Platform Analysis Comparing and Contrasting Senate Candidates Written by Monkey On August 6, newly minted Vice Chancellor Le Libertie released his first chancellery speech opening the senate elections set for the following week. In his address, he encouraged the region to "to have a...
  10. Monkey

[At Home In Europeia] A Tale of One City-State

A Tale of One City-State The Story of Arnhelm Written by Monkey In August of 2019, the Europeian Senate formally voted to repeal the Citizens' Assembly Act, and replace it with a City Council Act, intended to found the city-state of Arnhelm as a place where newer citizens could write roleplay...
  11. Monkey

July Presidential Election Platform Poll

Calvin Coolidge Campaign Picks Up Steam Before Debate Written by Monkey Published 5 June 2021 This poll received 33 responses. While that's a good number of responses, it's still around half of the responses that our election will get on voting day, and candidates should keep in mind that any...
  12. Monkey

Europeia's Dream Cabinet

Europeia's Dream Cabinet Written by Monkey Published 29 June 2021 31 responses, open for quite a few days. I first asked current cabinet members who they thought would be qualified to hold the role, the region then approval voted on the shortened list of eligible candidates. Let's get...
  13. Monkey

President Kazaman Is Falling Behind: Poll Analysis

Low Approval Numbers Continue to Plague Incumbent President Written by Monkey and @Calvin Coolidge , primary author of tier analysis Published 19 June 2021 Before we begin, I’d like to credit CSP for running past iterations of this poll. I tried to keep this edition as similar as possible to...
  14. Monkey

Why Are We In The IRC?

Why Are We In The IRC? Written by Monkey Published 15 June 2021 I think it's safe to say that the IRC has been one of the messier FA-related agreement rollouts over the last year in Europeian history. Initially proposed by President Pichtonia in early February, it was quickly revealed that...
  15. Monkey

June Wire

2 June 2021 General - Standing for senate elections has opened. Executive Affairs - EuroPride 2021 has been announced. - The navy has released an operations report. - President Kazaman has sent the Pro-Involvement Amendment to referendum. Legislative Affairs - The Foreign Disclosure...
Back