Search results

1. Snowball

Admin Task Thread

Can I be removed as Deputy Minister? Thank you!
  2. Snowball

Admin Task Thread

In the absence of a Minister of Interior, can Xecrio be put into the Interior Staff group? Thank you!
  3. Snowball

Europeia's Weekly Update (September 28, 2019)

September 28 Weekly Update N-Day, and the Senate Gets To Work Written By Snowball Senate Elections Senate elections were held on September 20. Astrellan, Calvin Coolidge, Darcness, Drecq, JayDee, Lloenflys, Malashaan, Rand, and Snowball were all elected. Soon after, Drecq was elevated to the...
  4. Snowball

Preliminary Ban - Castuzzo

Thank you for acting swiftly and deliberately.
  5. Snowball

Europeia's Weekly Update (September 20th, 2019)

September 20 Weekly Update Controversy, An Award, and a Senate Election Written By Snowball ERN Succeeds! The Europeian Republican Navy made a successful double raid last Saturday. They raided the Trans Atlantic Trade Company and Yorkshire with two victories! Senate elections! After...
  6. Snowball

Admin Task Thread

May I please be masked as Deputy Minister of Recruitment? https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/deputy-minister-of-recruitment.10048120
  7. Snowball

September Senate Satisfaction and Candidate Popularly Poll Analysis and Results

Unfortunately, anonymity spawns hate. These comments are not representative of the region. On that note, great article Dax and Prim!!!!!! My polling numbers are not exactly reassuring in any way, but I possibly still have hope!
  8. Snowball

Europeia's Weekly Update (September 7th, 2019)

September 7th Update Arnhelm, Judiciary, and End of Term Written By Snowball City Council The City Council Act was passed by the Senate unanimously, and has been signed off by the first minister. Minister of Culture DAX interviewed Olde Delaware, who will become the first Steward of the City...
  9. Snowball

Admin Task Thread

Thank you!!!
  10. Snowball

Admin Task Thread

Not to rush y'all, but when is this going to be done?
  11. Snowball

Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: SnowThoughts Description: Thoughts on the past, current state, and future of Europeia Editor/Moderator: @Snowball
  12. Snowball

To my Friend

OD- Thank you for sharing this. This was incredibly powerful. My feelings are with you.
  13. Snowball

Admin Task Thread

Please remove me as citzen
  14. Snowball

Discord is Purgatory

LOL
Back