Search results

1. G

Opinion: Coalition for Irresponsible Politics

Wasn’t really planning on doing anything here but since both my former party and my name are cited in this article I guess I will have to write a partial dissent: This is an eye-opener, and truly an excellent (should I say Aex-cellent) article. I was not aware of what happened there after I...
  2. G

Admin Task Thread

Also, I am not the Assembly Chair anymore.
  3. G

Senate Poll Results - A Bloody Battle It Will Be

Dracness FTW! Or Leo Draken! I hope your respondents knew who you were talking about :D . But apart from this, interesting....
  4. G

Suggestion: Senate Discussion

Whereas I would believe we shouldn't place things in illogical areas to make an easier to understand forum (If newcomers really do have difficulty navigating on our- I admit- confusing forums...there's a reason for the existence of the Mo), I am rather indecise on the matter and thus will put it...
  5. G

Region Divided On Senate; Aexnidaral Poised To Win Goldenblock

Unless WL goes for it. Or if someone completely unexpected... Interesting info on the discord poll, for someone working on Discord administration btw :D . HEM, thank you for this article.
  6. G

Apply for a Newspaper

Oh no... another paper :P Name of Paper: The Critique Description: a crystal clear perspective on Europeian news Editor/Moderator: Radicalitan and Grizzli
Back