2. X

We are now Europeia.Online

This is definitely cool. :D
  3. X

Europeian of the Year 2017

Things don't happen overnight Oak.
  4. X

Europeian of the Year: A Sequel

It was around this time last year that we started discussion on running Europeian of the Year; I'm up for participating again if other people are.
  5. X

Administrative Ban: TheOfficer / MisterTin

This was definitely the right decision; thank you HEM and the rest of the administrative staff.
  6. X

Admin Task Thread

Please remove my moderator ship over the CRP forums and give it to Le Libertie, also remove my leadership over the CRP joinable group and give that to LL as well. Thank you.
  7. X

Request for Administrative Review

The fact that this thread exists proves that Shin did not view this referendum as a joke; otherwise he would not have reacted the way he did when Lethen treated it like one.
  8. X

November Presidential Exit Poll Results

I try to take polls but there are a lot of them.
  9. X

GraVandius Boldly Proposes Non-Binding Resolution to Archive States

This is honestly the best comment anyone has made on the subject.
  10. X

In part Skizzy is right; I don't think NBRs are a good use of the CA's time. In part it was because I wanted to figure out how I felt about the matter, and arguing against it helped clarify that for me. But also part of it was that I was curious why it's a big deal now, when the answer is the...
  11. X

I pretty much agree with this, but as we've seen before in CA votes with proposals where I'm the only person arguing a side, I tend to have a lot of silent support; so I wouldn't classify it as 'everyone vs me'. And I'm also not that strictly opposed to it; I just think it's a waste of time...
  12. X

No. I'm saying that when both forums had a purpose they were very different, but after their purpose had run it's course that difference was negligible. It was a poorly worded statement.
  13. X

The states project and the Treaty are two different beasts; but the forums after the festival had ended and the states were agreed to be a dead project aren't any different. They're two forums on the front page that shouldn't have been. One of them was removed yesterday, weeks after the festival...
  14. X

I agree; I don't think an NBR is a necessary or needed part of the process.
  15. X

Opinion: Darcness the Right Choice for Europeia

The creation of CAIN was pretty visible. Just saying.
  16. X

Admin Task Thread

I did. this thread.
  17. X

Admin Task Thread

Can the handbook link in the header be redirected to this thread, instead of to the handbook forum?
  18. X

Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft

Sopo's team isn't bad. It has Drecq on it. Drecq is a game changer. :P
Back