Search results

1. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

I got it.
  2. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

I'll look into this one in a bit, but does anyone have the original in case something went really really wrong somehow?
  3. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

It only goes back so far, and as a non-cit, there's not a lot of content for you to view. This seems to be by design.
  4. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Big thanks to JayDee for this.
  5. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Done.
  6. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Order of Turing | Image link |
  7. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Apologies for missing this. In the future, these kinds of requests are a Darcness-only kind of thing, so please @ me directly so I see them immediately. Work is a dumpster fire today. Please ping me in Discord tomorrow with a reminder and I'll take care of it then.
  8. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Done.
  9. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Done. Please remember to post your Discord requests in #admin_requests_only in Discord!
  10. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Looks like it. I went in and masked myself just now, but that appears to be the last outstanding thing.
  11. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Should be fixed, try again.
  12. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Okay, so... Cabinet maskings didn't get finished, but I have to sleep. Someone else will pick up soon.
  13. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Done. This should be done. I went with a non-standard set of permissions here because of your very specific needs, so if something seems out of place, feel free to DM me directly and I'll take care of it. Done I've started working on this (will update when complete)
  14. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

It helps us a lot if you can @ the people who need masks, and let us know which mask they need. Cabinet maskings in particular are a pretty heavy lift because there is a LOT of backend work that goes along with them: ownership of Joinable Groups, editing of the header, removing the previous...
  15. Darcness

Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

Just a quick note, let's try to stick to the topic of the OOC ban itself. IC topics have been moved to this thread.
  16. Darcness

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

And (for better or worse) is virtually immune to political reprisal for an unpopular decision. But we're getting disturbingly close to an OOC decision rather than an IC one (as it is something that is difficult to have IC penalties for screwing up).
  17. Darcness

POLL: JayDee Down, Not Quite Out

It means that JayDee is doing a great job, but people, as they are wont to do, are casting about for something 'new' for its own sake.
  18. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Did the Diplomat thing because phone. Someone else will still need to do the forum.
  19. Darcness

Admin Task Thread

Yes. This was done on purpose, to give HCs just a little bit of pizzazz.
Back