Search results

1. JayDee

Admin Task Thread

Thank you Pichto! I don’t believe I should have managerial power over RMB Moderators, not sure but want to point it out just in case
  2. JayDee

Admin Task Thread

this image link no longer works static.europeians.com/img_repo/OrderofScholarship.png <-what it's supposed to be
  3. JayDee

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election LiveBlog!!

I've gotta disagree with this. Early polling is a good indicator of where our more active/engaged citizens are leaning and those polls were also favorable towards upc/sanjurika if not moreso than the election polls are.
  4. JayDee

Introducing Deadline: Goldenblock

I’m gonna try to run some polls while I can but I probably won’t be able to moderate a debate.
  5. JayDee

[EBC Radio] Executive Interest Polling Discussion

Ok so three things 1. @Vor I will kill you 2. WAA is a powerful tool, but we lost a lot of our most experienced people without training up new people. We’re basically at the same place we were in 2017 when the ministry was first founded. That being said, there’s definitely more I can be doing...
  6. JayDee

[Poll Analysis] Executive Interest

I on the other hand understand exactly what this means. I’m just not telling
  7. JayDee

Clerk Account Access

EC given to upc
  8. JayDee

I certainly got a good chuckle out of it :) And no, you had a respectable amount of responses
  9. JayDee

Also one person selected only themselves for the President and Cabinet interest question. Not saying who, I just want you to know that I know.
  10. JayDee

Who does Europeia want to see in Cabinet Cabinet interest generally reflects Presidential interest with some notable differences, implying that Europeians would be happy to see more individuals in the Goldenblock with more experience.
  11. JayDee

Executive Interest: Europeia is set for a Boring Election Only one person is interested in running Written by JayDee Over the course of 48 hours, 26 Europeians took our Executive Interest Poll to have their opinion heard on the health and well-being of the region. Questions ranged from...
  12. JayDee

Incumbent (Dis)advantage?

You know you have to stop poisoning your candidate if you want to be VP…
  13. JayDee

My next article after the poll analysis was gonna be on the frequency of VPs succeeding their President if that’s what you’re referring to…?
  14. JayDee

Incumbent (Dis)advantage? Is incumbency truly an advantage in Europeia? Let's find out! Written by JayDee “Incumbent advantage” is a word thrown out with some regularity not only in our political simulator, but RL as well. Whether Presidential or General election, incumbency is one factor that...
  15. JayDee

[Poll Analysis] Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll February 2024

Thank you to everyone who took the poll! I’ll admit I wasn’t expecting myself to get such high results, but the whole government has been working really hard to deliver on promises and I’m glad it’s paying off. There are still areas for improvement though. We’ll keep working hard to end this...
  16. JayDee

[Poll Analysis] Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll February 2024

Xandilliones must know about the relationship between cause and effect.
  17. JayDee

Admin Task Thread

I don’t think the General Election is today anymore :P
  18. JayDee

Admin Task Thread

He should also be removed as Press Secretary on the government dropdown, no further change is necessary after that
  19. JayDee

Comfed's Quill profiles national sovereigntist patriots

I stand on the right side of history, and time shall avenge me
Back