Search results

1. Y

Administrative Bans

Such a pity. They could have just NOT done any of this at all and then none of this would've happened. They deserved it and it lies in their own fault. I feel especially upset because I considered these two the first people I met in this game.. especially disappointed in Festavo. There were a...
  2. Y

Administrative Ban: Sam111

Well This hurts This rly hurts
  3. Y

Administrative Ban: XIV & Ninja Kittens

Oh god not again , i got deceived by starberries too? why do I keep making my close friends these people....and tfw I missed her nonstop since 2016 despite seeing her only once every several months ... should've known something was off. Back then the players told me she kept getting elected...
  4. Y

Notice of Administrative Ban

I asked two German NS gameplayers if they ever talked to Brun in German since Brun claimed to know the language and they said nothing beyond google translate so yeah they don't speak German. So that's one of the things that resolved my skepticalism
  5. Y

Notice of Administrative Ban

What Alt said like i consider brun one of my closest friends So this looks pretty terrible and shocking in the emotional sense to discover all this o.o ? ??? Thanks for the info I guess
Back