Search results

1. Aexnidaral

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

did i take a double dose of nyquil before i logged into the forums today
  2. Aexnidaral

Administrative Ban: Swapuruya

Thank you for the swift and decisive action!
  3. Aexnidaral

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

It is unhelpful to hide behind an anonymous account. Unless you're using a VPN the Admin team can easily ascertain who you actually are. If you're worried about backlash from making a public statement by putting your name to a post, just privately DM someone on the Admin team with your concerns.
  4. Aexnidaral

Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

For what it's worth, I used to be very transphobic when I was younger. I think we should give people an opportunity to prove their growth. Europeia is a region of second, third, and fourth chances and many of us know that very deeply. That said, they broke the law. I'd be fine with them...
  5. Aexnidaral

Work @ ENN - Job Openings

Hello I would like to join
  6. Aexnidaral

[Arnhelm Alt] The Ole Gal Rides On

While I don't agree with some of the characterizations about some players, having "lived" through that period and knowing why dice rolled the way they did. I overall understand where you're coming from. It's why I ultimately stepped away for a long while from the Region and am still not really...
  7. Aexnidaral

EBC Jan. '24 Presidential Election Liveblog

Whatever the outcome is I'm glad that we gave Re-Open Nominations a chance to let the race go forward and other candidates run. While I'm disappointed fewer tickets than expected came forward to have a campaign and dialogue about our issues, ultimately I'm very happy that we're seeing a very...
  8. Aexnidaral

[ARN ALT] Flash Poll: RoE Edging JayDee, Other Ticket Rumors Abound

Congratulations to JayDee, I think this is the first time I've heard of someone being "mercilessly edged" in Office -- I just hope it was an age appropriate non-staffer!
  9. Aexnidaral

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

I don't think we necessarily have *too many* but it does *feel* like lots have been awarded over the past year or so compared to what I was previously used to, which makes it *feel* like we've had too many recently. Doing it via panel is an interesting solution. Obviously we should allow...
  10. Aexnidaral

So, About Renaming the Forums for Honoured Citizens...

I am fine with Rand's idea about having a specific area like that for everyone since it solves the problem going forward, but I still don't think we should go back and strip the names from everything that currently exists; I kind of like the history that they have, since some of them have been...
  11. Aexnidaral

I think hyphenated titles in terms of like, combining two people is a bad idea and kind of lame and takes away from the prestige. It's like when the NYT endorsed both Warren and Klobuchar at the same time lol
  12. Aexnidaral

I think we did? Maybe? I feel like it was one of those pet projects someone had that fell to the wayside. Probably something that the Executive Branch should more generally, ie through Culture or something, be keeping up to date?
  13. Aexnidaral

I think we should keep the current subforum names (not that I'm biased at all, teehee) and going forward stop renaming things and just have a section in the Library that is dedicated to Honored Citizens with a brief breakdown of their accomplishments, etc.
  14. Aexnidaral

[Arnhelm Alt] Frontier Population Growth Revisited

This is good for Blake Masters
  15. Aexnidaral

Diary

If it makes you feel better I completely forgot you were Constie.
  16. Aexnidaral

Executive End-Of-Term & Senate Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

It's still weapons grade copium, imo, to think that a major part of the electorate really factors in war, overall, in their electoral calculus (ie, not wanting to change a horse midstream); war in NS isn't like RL, and the way Euro views war is very different than more "globalized" regions. I...
  17. Aexnidaral

Executive End-Of-Term & Senate Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

One of the string of comments I genuinely don't understand is the person whose convinced that "war" is as much of a political motivator and calculus in Euro as it is IRL. I think using us being at war as the crutch for why JayDee has no opponents is weapons grade copium.
  18. Aexnidaral

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 6

I don't think you ever gave me a bird. Homophobic smh
  19. Aexnidaral

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

I do agree with McEntire that if their post contains classified information, they should be charged.
Back