Search results

1. John Laurens

Kazaman Ovated

Kazaman Ovated Longtime public servant receives region’s highest honor Written by John Laurens Arnhelm, Europeian Republic - On Tuesday, November 27th, Kazaman, current Minister of Foreign Affairs, Director of the Europeian Intellectual Agency, and ever present looming figure in the shadows...
  2. John Laurens

Activity.

3. John Laurens

peoples assembly considers ai ban (news)

People's Assembly Considers AI ban by ChatGPT, Senior Technology Correspondent The People's Assembly of the Republic of Europeia is currently considering a proposal to ban the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in government work. This proposal has garnered significant attention and debate...
  4. John Laurens

getting back to the point [satire]

Getting Back to the Point If I could be so bold, but I’m not sure how much of it would have changed in a few months time or so I think it was just the same thing that I had in my mind and it would be the exact opposite for the next couple months or two or two years and I think it will have a...
  5. John Laurens

bart harley jarvis posted to win presidency

Bart Harley Jarvis Primed for Presidency In the closing hours of the Presidential election, Bart Harley Jarvis has expanded his commanding lead over the other candidates in the presidential race. In polling by corncobTV, Bart Harley Jarvis is the favorite to win the presidency, with 55 percent...
  6. John Laurens

[Beyond the Borders] NS Forum Mods reveal Jakker's Misuse of Moderation Tools

NS Forum Mods reveal Jakker's Misuse of Moderation Tools New Information about disgraced former forum moderator leads to new reforms, Council of Hawks denies wrongdoing Written by John Laurens In a rare move by NationStates (NS) Moderators, Senior Issues Moderator Sedgistan posted in the NS...
  7. John Laurens

[Beyond the Borders] Victory In Layem

Victory in Layem Interregional Force of historic proportions captures problematic region Written by John Laurens Tonight, Layem is burning. An interregional force comprised of 108 updaters from all walks of life on NationStates surged into the Confederacy of Layem at major update on May 19th...
Back