Search results

1. John Laurens

Admin Task Thread

Can @sanjurika, @Comfed and @Industhan be added to WA Staff?
  2. John Laurens

Admin Task Thread

I can’t post images or change any formatting on mobile, can someone figure out why?
  3. John Laurens

[BREAKING] UEPU Attacked by Raider Unity, First Defender Response Books Solid Progress

I DONT GIVE A PISS BOUT NOTHING BUT THE ERN. SIEGE EURO SIEGE
  4. John Laurens

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

As someone who was…. 15/16 saying some of the stuff I did, this does make me think. What is the line of redemption? Where do we draw it? How much is unforgivable? There’s no easy answer and I suspect we will be playing it by ear for a while.
  5. John Laurens

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

Ultimately in this case this was the right choice, though I do worry about this style of reasoning for any future happenings like this.
  6. John Laurens

Kazaman Ovated

Kazaman Ovated Longtime public servant receives region’s highest honor Written by John Laurens Arnhelm, Europeian Republic - On Tuesday, November 27th, Kazaman, current Minister of Foreign Affairs, Director of the Europeian Intellectual Agency, and ever present looming figure in the shadows...
  7. John Laurens

[Arnhelm Alt] Frontier Population Growth Revisited

This also doesn’t take into account the rise magnetism from other frontiers.
  8. John Laurens

Diary

I believe you have a natural affinity for writing and storytelling…. I’d love to see you try you hand at poetry
  9. John Laurens

Diary

I appreciate that a lot.
  10. John Laurens

Diary

I agree that Europeia is a popularity contest. I believe that many would rather attack someone for being misinformed and be arrogant about it than mentor someone and help them be great and it makes it hard to be participate in the community. I feel like this community has a lot of...
  11. John Laurens

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

I’m still not sure exactly what was the classified information is.
  12. John Laurens

I see you as one of the people who has been engaging on the merits of the debate, and I respect that, but that’s also within the heaps of people who were more than happy to make personal attacks. I’m just wondering if it’s maybe something that could’ve been handled with a human touch and not a...
  13. John Laurens

I’m not gonna lie, I don’t think McEntire cares about public support. I think she sees a case where she was wronged by someone, and generally not being heard by citizens. I think the latter point is totally valid, as I think this region does like to brush off the issues citizens have if it’s...
  14. John Laurens

I’ve been trying to move beyond homing in on McEntire. She’s made it clear she doesn’t want an off ramp yes but I wonder if there are some points of validity in the generally disagreeable things she’s saying
  15. John Laurens

Yeah I mean if you want to I’m down
  16. John Laurens

It’s funny how this died down so quickly
  17. John Laurens

Injunctions in the Age of Frontiers

Yeah, it’s significantly more difficult but not impossible
  18. John Laurens

Injunctions in the Age of Frontiers

So Injunctions and Liberations don’t stop regions from being empty, it just makes it easier for Defenders to stop that from happening, by striking down entry barriers and stopping the appointment of a governor. A raider could still eject everyone from the region, leave right as it updates, and...
  19. John Laurens

You weren’t being inflammatory, I’m just remarking that I’ve seen it from the community towards McEntire. In my mind it’s a bit difficult to call someone a traitor and disloyal and a who litany of other things and then chastise them for not necessarily wanting to respond in good faith. We gotta...
Back