Search results

1. T

Forum Gameplan

Donated. Best of luck on the forum move.
  2. T

Discord Policy

This is a good move on behalf of the Admin team.
  3. T

Admin Task Thread

Per my statement here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/10013218/8/#new I hereby request a 5 month self imposed ban from the region of Europeia Thank you, Trinnien
  4. T

The Forgotten Story

I guess for me the question is who holds those in position of power to account. You were held to account during President Aexnidaral's term. But who holds the President to account if the actions they are taking (or not taking) are behind the scenes and outside of public discourse? A VP or...
  5. T

The Forgotten Story

It should be the duty of those with privileges within those arenas to speak out. I was AG during WL's term, and there was at least a two week period where there was literally not a single post in Tomlinson and no official chat in the Discord channel either. I know I had vented to Mouse a few...
  6. T

The Forgotten Story

WL and I had chatted on this topic a bit last night before he posted the article. I agreed with him in his sentiment, understood his frustrations, and agreed that ultimately Mouse - in this case - probably did overstep her bounds. I don't believe she deserves the level of heat she's getting...
  7. T

Honored Citizen Restriction Amendment Completes Unlikely Journey

If you're going to give Hy and Mal permanent speaking rights anyhow, it would seem that this whole journey was for naught. But I'm only really going by the Senate and EBC commentary so who knows what nuance I may have missed.
  8. T

As a non-voting member I do not have access or posting rights in the Grand Hall or The Republic Square - thus, I follow along Senate and CA discussion; read EBC articles and comment from there. The issue in your response to Hyanygo is that you stated you would prefer a group approval instead...
  9. T

I want everyone to read this nice and slowly. And then read it again. So Speaker McEntire is either expecting A) a slew of people suddenly requesting Senate speaking rights (which has never historically happened), B) waits for a group which will likely (shockingly) consist of experts on...
  10. T

President Darcness Sends Controversial Amendment to Public Referendum

Is the fabled German efficiency really just shined up laziness? News at 11.
  11. T

So text can often leave a lot of one's meaning ambiguous - one can often assume tone or intent when none is supposed to be present. The tone to me seems a bit sarcastic on your part, but I'll admit I could be reading into it wrong. I also don't quite see the point about the arguable start of...
  12. T

For the record, if I come back and run for Senate and am elected Speaker: I can guarantee here and now that I will automatically just grant speaking rights to HCs for the duration of that term unless they abuse the privilege. Which you know would've been a lot easier if you all just left this...
  13. T

Public Pressure Forces Statement from Secretive Europeian Intelligence Agency

A well written article. This was an unfortunate situation and it was handled poorly, by myself, and by Presidents Aexnidaral and Calvin Coolidge. However, I think in time (perhaps a long time) there will be a chance of reconciliation and it's something I may pursue at a future date. Again...
  14. T

Admin Task Thread

Please remove all maskings/powers etc that I may have.
  15. T

Admin Task Thread

Trinnien - Today at 11:16 PM I need your okay to allow WA staff into the planning subforum Aexnidaral - Today at 11:32 PM Kaboom hasn't raised any objections to me about it, so it's fine Trinnien - Today at 11:33 PM k. thanks.
  16. T

Admin Task Thread

Unless there would be an objection from the President, WA Minister, or the Admins: can members of the WA staff joinable group please have access to the WA Affairs Planning subforun
  17. T

The Mirage of Foreign Policy

That's exactly how it works - or at least is supposed to. When I was MoFA for President Writinglegend, my main task was engaging with TNP to mend what was at the time a weakened relationship. That was WL's task for me, though he left me to the particulars. In addition, I (an individual that...
  18. T

Turn and Face the Change

Well-written, sourced, and informative. I do hope we can see more articles fro PLX in the future. I also strongly approve of the return of EBC authors posting their own work.
  19. T

February Midterm Presidential Poll Results

There's a likely an argument that could be made that the Kraken>Trinnien>Calvin series was definitely a legacy run.
  20. T

Europeian of the Year 2016 Nominee: Trinnien

Thanks so much for this Calvin, this really means a lot. But this line "He truly does his best to ensure what he feels is best for the region has a better chance of succesding than before" really captures what motivates me and what I try to bring in any office i am in or even just as a...
Back