Search results

1. shufordbrian

Culture Nominee Hezekon Faces Senate and Public Backlash Over Inactivity and Inequity

I believe that each nominee should be viewed by the Senate on a case-by-case basis for determining whether or not someone should serve as Minister. No, I don't believe every nominee should be confirmed solely because they were nominated by the President. The Senate remains an effective check on...
  2. shufordbrian

Admin Announcement: Cat

I really liked Cat when she was active here. But she did have more than a checkered history as I can admit. Thanks for doing the things, admins.
  3. shufordbrian

Administrative Ban: Whitmark

Inb4 replies are disallowed
  4. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Please mask Netz, Cuddles, and Hezekon as Deputy Ministers ?
  5. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Bumping. If there’s no need for it, could an admin kindly let me know please? Thanks.
  6. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Can’t remember if Deputy CA Chairs/CAAB members have specific masks. If so, please mask myself, Lloen, Darcness, and Kari as needed pursuant to this post. If not, just ignore this and move onto more important matters ?
  7. shufordbrian

Do casuals have a place in Europeia?

I agree with Pyntuma wholeheartedly on this topic. My experience in this region has been that, even as political banter is moving at 500 km a second (and is often hostile in nature, even if unintentional), most if not all of us can still get along with each other and even have fun. Great...
  8. shufordbrian

Finding A Home In NationStates: The Journey to Europeia

I thought I smelled endotarts baking? Great article :P
  9. shufordbrian

12 Things You Probably Didn't Know About CSP

You bet your sweet succulent ass I am ;)
  10. shufordbrian

Mid-Term Executive Poll

...are you alright man? :blink:
  11. shufordbrian

An Analysis of CARP

Awesome article Calvin. I really enjoyed reading it. I think I speak for both Aex and I that the program was never intended to remain set in stone a certain way. In issuing the announcement and implementation of the initial trial run of the program, the Speaker and myself (Chair of the CA at...
  12. shufordbrian

An Interview with HEM

All this time...I thought the Nethel account was Lethen's...
  13. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Please release to the public.
  14. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Sure. Main forum: Writinglegend's Ovation Description: A festival celebrating the achievements and accomplishments of Writinglegend. Then I need two Subforums. Subforum #1: Speech Hall Description: A place where members can give speeches and testimony to Writinglegend's awesomeness...
  15. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Is there any way I could start on an Ovation forum without making it viewable to the public?
  16. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Something seems to be off when I try to add members to Culture. When I enter their names, they aren't being recognized as existing, even though they have full citizen masks. I've had to get Calvin to add two people to Culture now because of this.
  17. shufordbrian

Admin Task Thread

Please put me in charge of the Culture joinable group. And also, in the header, Culture is still Vacant and Aex's name is misspelled :P
Back