Search results

1. F

Organization for Independent Media

We at the Organization for Independent Media have decided to hold a collaboration event with everyone within the Lethomonarchy. Those who are interested, the basic idea here is to highlight Family. More specifically, we want to highlight the ways NS, and Europeia, is like, well, a family. We...
  2. F

Thanksgiving collaboration event

Wee! it is time for us to dust off the old typewriters and begin working on a collab. I'm thinking let's do sometin' beeg for da givin' of da thanks. Ideas? "can I have some of your apple cider?" says the small child. "no, I will forcefully slit your throat and drink the cider from your...
  3. F

What do we stand for?

OIM is, in all honesty, underutilized. This could be seen by the number of people who volunteered to run it after Sopo. [me] checks numbers. population: me. Forever alone. Let's look past the glamour. Let's recollect our thoughts. This is for everyone here. This is to get the ball rolling...
  4. F

OIM leadership volunteer

After asking for assistance from the admins, and believing similarly to Sopo and many others, I would like to ask other editors within OIM whether they are fine with me taking over moderator powers from OIM. OIM, along with private media, is one of the great things about Europeia. I do not...
Back