Search results

1. F

Wildcard Submission

if we do not muster any decent candidate, than it is nondemocratic. For example, if nobody likes the only guy there, but nobody steps up (a likely scenario; they may not consider themselves qualified, or not find a vp or otherwise), than he does not represent the people. At that point he becomes...
  2. F

Structure Proposal

fanfiction spawns about the doctor, a statue, and a stick figure enjoying their time far too much. Good job. You are on the internet.
  3. F

Structure Proposal

no... Comms is vital to the private sphere. Comms has, for example, published vital polling data and asked private media to interpolate and extrapolate it; interpret it. There is also media using mixlr, which is entirely under the purview of comms. I think you are deeply misunderstanding private...
  4. F

12 Things You Probably Didn't Know About CSP

is he actually the holy roman empire? Did they get swapped?
  5. F

12 Things You Probably Didn't Know About CSP

How dare you! Harem be is a v. v. v. serious candidate for office! He will tots beat out hill stein and Gary johnson! that guy is so unknown that he has to tell people to look him up! #vote4harembe
  6. F

The Basics of the Navy

:evil: We have no shame :evil:
  7. F

important nees bulletin

Buttclench is real.
  8. F

Cormac Is Really Really Mad That Europeia Was Really Really Mean To Him

*slams table* That crown was hers and you know it! This was stolen for her and, she deserves to take it back!!!!!! *tears run down his eyes*
  9. F

Dangerous Election?

We put out a commercial for it on the only good TV station in Europeia... they would've found out eventually.
  10. F

First Thoughts on the Candidates

sees that a fifth candidate (rach) has entered the ring. Crikey!
  11. F

Speaker Race Underway; Aex And Noto Weigh Their Chances

We are mostly waiting for the ending deadline as dictated by the Senate Protocol Act. While it may be a little long, stating: "minimum of 48 hours" before any kind of "vote shall commence [...] for their preferred Candidate" (ln 23). For now, I plan to ask questions, as this is the mandated time...
  12. F

EBC Senate Panel (Paraphrased)

I was looking forward to this. EDIT: In response to certain comments made in relation to my previous term: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/single/?p=8288909&t=8960195
  13. F

March Pre-Standing Senate Poll Results

My only problem, which was highlighted by the poll, is that the use of the term "obstructionist" to describe the senate. I wholeheartedly disagree with the idea that "obstructionism" is a bad thing for the senate, at least in what people are calling "obstructionist". The term is such an odd...
  14. F

Interview with President Trinnien

It might be both. It would harm the prospects of an international paper, but it would also hurt relations. We couldn't produce such content could affect people's views of us in relation to the international community.
  15. F

Administrative Team Updates

Krake-archy shall begin.
  16. F

Europeian of the Year: A Sequel

I think Trinn's rise to power is worth a look into.
  17. F

Admin Task Thread

can I have this archived: The Society of Putting Things on top of Other Things
  18. F

EBC End-Of-Term Administration Poll Results

I think the big factor to him "losing" was that he stated this wasn't going to be running again. Was he not as visible as he could have? yes, but I don't think that is a huge factor. He was probably also "held" down by MoFA, which suffered from inactivity. I think he was a great president, and I...
Back