Search results

1. Cassandra

Communications Minister Nominee Faces Hiccups

I don't know which private outlets you're referring to, our private outlets are pretty on fire lately :) I completely support Recombis, agreed, I think he will do well
  2. Cassandra

Admin Task Thread

Thank you so much, I can confirm I see it :) Excited to work on The Tonight Show again :) And I second Kraken's lounge, I remember that paper, was totally awesome, looking forward to it <3
  3. Cassandra

Admin Task Thread

Thank you for your time in your response. Un-archived would be wonderful if possible. Joseph Dowling
  4. Cassandra

Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: The Tonight Show Description: The Tonight Show with Joseph Dowling Editor/Moderator: Joseph Dowling Hey all, I hate to be a nag but um would totally love to do The Tonight Show again, I know I asked earlier. But um... if you approve my request you get to be on the show :P...
  5. Cassandra

Admin Task Thread

I am formally applying to bring back The Tonight Show. We will cover the news with fun of course like we did in the past, but with the goal to be one of Europeia's leading private news networks. Fair and Balanced factual news reported by Joseph Dowling, with fun and entertainment. Make Europeian...
  6. Cassandra

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: The Tonight Show Description: The Tonight Show can be found in the media Archives, no sense in starting a new thing for it. Half way down the media archives, you will see The Tonight Show Editor/Moderator: (Joseph Dowling)
  7. Cassandra

Admin Task Thread

Conservative Party Application Members: Joseph Dowling, Prometheus32, Cool Spring Focuses on Conservative ideals Platform is large will send it to you in pm if you like though I will summarize it here bare with me on mobile phone. Small Government: Limit of executive powers Navy: Large Navy...
Back