Search results

1. B

Admin Task Thread

Please archive the EPL, the Lens, the Church of Sheeran, and remove my citizenship.
  2. B

Admin Task Thread

Please archive the Lens and remove any Ministry masks I have. Keep the EPL mod powers until I say so in a separate post.
  3. B

Administrative Team Reshuffle

Congratulations to Darc and Mal! :cheers:
  4. B

Executive Fairs well as Standing Opens

Yeah, I'm waiting for my real life to stabilize before I take on any Cabinet-level positions. It was a little surprising to see my name absent from MoWA, but given how far I fell off the map after resigning I'm not totally shocked, either.
  5. B

Ranking our Government

Continuing my streak of "meh" Senatorships, I see.
  6. B

The Story Of The Little Red President

I thought I was well enough to get back on the horse and run again, and also I will admit that I was somewhat pushed to run by the CRP. I dropped out because I realized that I was too busy to write a platform and because I didn't really want to be a Senator again after my bad term.
  7. B

I'm with XIV on this one. I resigned because of real-life issues that were causing me too much stress and anxiety to focus on the job. The issue blew over after a week or so, but I'm not yet ready to jump back into active Ministry work because of being extremely busy in real life, so is it a sin...
  8. B

This would've fit better in ENN, in my opinion.
  9. B

Admin Task Thread

Also, please remove my name from the header under MoWA and Senate. :)
  10. B

Admin Task Thread

Please unmask me as Senator and WA Minister, and all the other bells and whistles that come with that.
  11. B

Admin Task Thread

Can Alan Lee get Deputy Minister masking please?
  12. B

Admin Task Thread

Just noticed Aex doesn't have mods over the WA Staff joinable group for some reason. Please fix.
  13. B

Senate Midterm Poll

I'm pleasantly surprised at my results.
  14. B

ENN Election Platforms Chat — Domestic Affairs

Worth noting that Leo quietly dropped out of the election.
  15. B

ENN Election Platforms Chat — Foreign Affairs

I'm just gonna say this - I ran for President in September 2015 when I had fewer posts and less experience than Snowball does now, and got more than 20% of the vote against a two-term incumbent. Experience isn't the be-all and end-all of a Presidential campaign, although it is pretty important...
  16. B

Pop-up and re-direct advertisements

You are awesome. :D
  17. B

August Presidential Poll Results

On the contrary, I was actually surprised by how high my ratings were.
  18. B

Reducing Bloat on Discord

Yeah, we tend to move over to #gaming when we have our late-night games of ToS, or go into VC.
  19. B

Admin Task Thread

Please archive the World Assembly Goes Pokémon subforum and delete the WA Pokémon Teams joinable group. Thanks in advance.
  20. B

Europeian Chancellery Poll Results

I want to find that one person who threw out Ervald's name. :ph43r: Great poll, and very interesting resorts.
Back