Search results

1. Cool Spring

ERI Restores: The Recruitment Stars

Calvin is the new MJ!
  2. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

The powers I didn’t know y’all could do :) I would love for you to unarchive my old one - thanks!
  3. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

I assume I come here for a newspaper application? Name of Paper: Springing into Action! Description: This is.... the no-spring zone. Editor/Moderator: Cool Spring
  4. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Can you please unmask me as CA Chair? https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/sophomore-year.10047835/
  5. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Please give Darc and I Assembly Clerk powers Mask Anna as my DC, Deputy Chair Thanks!
  6. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Mark me as Chair of CA pls and unmask Anna :)
  7. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Pls mask DictatorAnna, Jabbax, Astrellan, and recombis as Deputy Ministers (if you could, could it be called Recruitment Captains or will that require yall to make a new badge?). Also, pls de-mask Calvin as DM.
  8. Cool Spring

Forum Rename

Nethel shines upon you all!
  9. Cool Spring

Image Repository Request

Was going through the list and realized the Split effect had no signature for the CoS and DCoS and FM and DFM and what not
  10. Cool Spring

Punchwood Accused of Soliciting Cabinet Job in Return for Endorsement

Day 10 of “Where’s Punchwood?” continues....
  11. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Pls mask Le Libertie, cuddles, and CSP as DMs
  12. Cool Spring

Clerk Account Access

May I gain access as EC?
  13. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Can you mask Whitmark and Prim as DMs
  14. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Can yall mask me
  15. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

Is there a way I could created subforums for my "Keepin' It Cool" forum? Ex: - Nethel Files (would have Nethel) - Interviews - Opinion Pieces Or should I just denote them as such?
  16. Cool Spring

Admin Task Thread

I sent this to Darc via PM, but for the record I'd prefer to have my name stay as Cool Spring. Sorry for any headaches I caused the admin team. Have a good Thanksgiving!
Back