1. S

To my friends

You mean like what I've enjoyed in this thread already? :ph43r:
  2. S

To my friends

That lasted.
  3. S

To my friends

You are making active comparisons for others saying that whatever issues you were dealing with nearly a decade ago in 2010 are ones you are better equipped than Rach, when dealing with things. So when you're bringing your personal feelings and making the position more about hurt feelings than...
  4. S

To my friends

Not a troll, just pointing out reading comprehension. Ironic about you not wanting to get into arguments despite an argumentative Senate approach.
  5. S

To my friends

I never called you crappy or trashy, I said the way you are confirming a Senate candidate is. Get over yourself.
  6. S

Opinion: Coalition for Irresponsible Politics

I'm upfront about what I am. :gentleman:
  7. S

Opinion: Coalition for Irresponsible Politics

Oh I know I'm double posting, but I'm going to say that I hope those involved behind the scenes with this level of hidden toxic nature never get honoured citizenship here.
  8. S

Admin Task Thread

Hello I tried to create a poll in the grand hall for the Presidential Commission on Emoji Modernization as HEM has asked me to do this. Unfortunately I cannot. Please can this be fixed so I can get on with my productive work? Thanks.
  9. S

Modernizing the Euro forums

We have some custom emojis in our little server setup going, including a Euro flag and whatnot. Any chance we can look into modernizing those to include our native Discord emojis? Asking for a friend. Thanks. :euro:
  10. S

Admin Task Thread

The other religions have to be formatted as well, please.
  11. S

Article submission - attempt 1 [FOR HEMS CONTEST]

Do you not accept photo essays?
  12. S

Article submission - attempt 1 [FOR HEMS CONTEST]

Attempt at a submission for a Guest contribution to Thank you for your time and consideration.
  13. S

Admin Task Thread

Please create subforums in the Religions Row of the Cultural Hub for: Name of organization/place of worship:The Barn Leader (moderator) of forum:Comrade Snowball Subforum description:Home of the cult of Animalism, which preaches that we must build windmills. Name of organization/place of...
  14. S

Discord is Purgatory

There's also this to consider. http://www.latimes.com/tech/discord-is-shutting-down-as-of-31st-january-2018-after-investors-cash-out-loss-1
  15. S

CAIN Ends, But the Fight Against Nazism Continues

But it's so important we take a stand, the only reason someone would say this is pointless chest thumping is if they are secretly a Nazi. ... at least that's what I was told. :troll:
  16. S

Ed: About My Hearing Impairment

Thanks for sharing Ervald.
  17. S

Request for Administrative Review

Correct only they can open the actual referendum. The petition on the other to request one... :gentleman: Though... this is a thread about whether or not Lethen moved a thread he shouldn't have.
Back