Search results

1. Calvin Coolidge

So, About Renaming the Forums for Honoured Citizens...

For many years, the admin team has had an informal tradition of paying tribute to our Honoured Citizens by renaming a subforum in an area related to their legacy in their honor. The recent nomination of another potential Honoured Citizen started a discussion amongst the admins about what...
  2. Calvin Coolidge

A Brief History of Executive Orders

A Brief History of Executive Orders Written by Calvin Coolidge "The simple truth is that there is no longer an appetite or desire for EOs. Their use has been exhausted and become archaic in the modern age. For that reason, I affix my signature and sign this bill into law." - President JayDee...
  3. Calvin Coolidge

JayDee Wins Debate, Surges to the Top

From August 16-17, I conducted a poll (split in two) in the Grand Hall that garnered 26 (the second part got 23) responses. Tomorrow, the election kicks off and three tickets will compete to become the next residents of the Goldenblock. But for now, let's see how the race stands one last time...
  4. Calvin Coolidge

New Ticket Fails to Break Through on Eve of Debate

From August 14-15, I conducted a poll in the Grand Hall that garnered 27 responses. This is the final poll before the text debate tomorrow on Discord between all four Presidential candidates. Let's see how things stand going into the bout. Platforms The Favorable Numbers (Last Poll ->...
  5. Calvin Coolidge

Kazaman the Early Favorite In Opening Days

From August 11 - 12, I conducted a poll in the Grand Hall that garnered 26 responses. During the time this poll was open, a fourth ticket announced their run for the Goldenblock, but did not release a platform. That ticket will be included in the next poll. For now, let's get into the results...
  6. Calvin Coolidge

Do People Really Want to Be President? And Other Such Questions!

From August 7th to 9th, I conducted a poll in the Grand Hall that garnered 26 responses. I asked people to say which positions in Europeia they would like to attain over the course of their career. This is the exact same poll that I put out in May and in December of 2020 to gauge the public's...
  7. Calvin Coolidge

Renaming of a Forum

Europeia, In the tradition of celebrating those who have recently earned Honoured Citizenship by renaming a relevant subforum in their honor, it is my immense pleasure to direct you all towards what formerly was the Europeia Information School subforum in the Ministry of Communications and will...
  8. Calvin Coolidge

OD Wins Debate, Surges Into Contention - Post-Debate Poll Results

Over the last 24 hours, The Panda's Pen conducted a poll in the Grand Hall, garnering 26 responses. The analysis for these results will be broadcast on radio immediately following the publishing of this article, but for now, here's the data. The Debate First Round Runoff...
  9. Calvin Coolidge

Runoff Likely in Three-Way Race for the Presidency - Pre-Debate Poll Results

Between November 6 -8 in the Grand Hall, this poll was open and collected 29 responses. Due to a lack of available time on my part, and because I don't want these results to wait until tomorrow when I have more time I will simply be posting the results of this poll without additional commentary...
  10. Calvin Coolidge

Renaming a Forum

Greetings, Europeia! In the tradition of celebrating those who have recently earned Honoured Citizenship by renaming a relevant subforum in their honor it is my immense pleasure to direct you all towards what formerly was the Legal Education subforum in the Senate and will now be called the...
Back