Search results

1. Kraketopia

Resignation

After the incident brought forward by the EPP, I have offered my resignation to HEM. I do not believe I committed any ethical wrongdoing, and my conviction to do what's right for Europeia remains as strong as it ever has. Regardless of intentions, I cannot allow my actions to compromise the...
  2. Kraketopia

Regarding Citizens' Assembly Masking

The Admin Team has come to agreement that the Citizens' Assembly masking creates significantly more work than it's worth, and would like the rest of Europeia's input in this matter. The masking provides no actual benefit to users, as it does not grant access to/powers over any subforums. While...
  3. Kraketopia

Faux News: Trinn's Platform Leaked!

Deep Snout has struck again, stealing Presidential hopeful Trinnien's platform before he was able to post it:
  4. Kraketopia

Faux News: Distressed Grand Admiral Seeks RL

An undercover reporter, we'll call him Deep Snout, to protect his identity, has revealed the most desperate of news. Grand Admiral Writinglegend has been seeking a RL all over the Europeian forums, to no avail. This came about in Cabinet Chat when WL confessed he was getting distraught, as he...
Back