Search results

1. Z

Admin Task Thread

Thanks, Mal! Forgot to ask, can I be added as a mod for that forum as well? The other two current mods have lost their citizenship.
  2. Z

Admin Task Thread

May I be added back as a group leader for the DAF joinable group?
  3. Z

Admin Task Thread

If I can request this, can "Westnesia" get diplomatic masking for the state visit? :)
  4. Z

Organization for Independent Media

No, I'm convinced it was to be used to attack Caesar's administration. I was asked to write the article, and so I did.
  5. Z

Faux News: Mousebumbles Strikes

I knew my Euro Chat jokes were humorous to someone :P hyper.gif
  6. Z

ERBC Live Music, Talk shows, Sports and More

This. I did catch the show though, and as I told Peace on skype, I enjoy it. I was lucky that I saw the announcement.
  7. Z

Admin Task Thread

Access to the Parties is now handled through joinable groups. It has been done.
  8. Z

Radio Station Live: Listen Now

So. Much. Iggy. I love it.
  9. Z

Admin Task Thread

I request that in the DAF Party forum, voting in a poll bumps the topic. Thank you!
  10. Z

Our Current Political Parties

Hence why I called for updates. Nothing more. I give updates of our private information. I call for the same from my own government.
  11. Z

Who was the DAF member? :O
  12. Z

I don't think AG access to our forum is an attack. I have not claimed that. Its a risk I'd rather not take, to give government officials access to very private information. Just as I wouldn't want them to have access to the party's private Skype either. The information within is for Party...
  13. Z

Considering we have almost 1,000 posts in our Private forum already, I must say you dont have a single clue what youre talking about xDDD Second, we include all our information in links on the PM, including our Charter for Governance and our Platform. If they read that, its enough for me.
  14. Z

Newcomers are not dumb. They can make their own choices. Stop talking about them like they're children.
  15. Z

I agree, people should be more educated on what the parties actually do and stand for. Considering the only thing the LBPP has done is endorse Kraken and their platform is pretty generic, Im not shocked that they poll better lol.
  16. Z

Nice poll. Some of the results are a bit alarming, but thats how it is I suppose.
  17. Z

Admin Task Thread

I need a new forum created within the DAF Forum called "DAFun". Description should be: Where all Party recreational activities can be found!". Mods should be me. I need this forum to only be visible with the DAF joinable group.
  18. Z

Admin Task Thread

Could we make it so voting in a poll in the DAF HQ would bump the topic?
  19. Z

EBC WIRE Comments

And if these need help getting put together, hell I might even want to help out :)
Back