Search results

1. L

Please Archive Paper

I would like to have my paper archived, DIE VOLKSBLAD. if this is the wrong channel please direct me to the apropriate forum
  2. L

How do you want to get involved?

How would you like to get involved on the radio? If you choose option 1 please PM the Minister of Communication with your idea. Votes now open forever.
  3. L

Radio Station Live: Listen Now

hyper.gif flail.gif I just need to get more music available that the radio can play, which ill add tommorow and i have to manualy create the Station ID anouncements along with the various "Jingles and Dj drops" all need to be made but im makeing progress :) Ill make a new thread once i...
  4. L

Radio Station Live: Listen Now

EUROPEIA PUBLIC RADIO IS LIVE Listen to it over here This is still a work in progress, but i added some songs to stream for now the official launch is wensday. Then everything will be ready!
  5. L

Radio Coming soon

Still gettimg everything ready hopefully be up and running before wensday
  6. L

Radio Music: Opinion

The Radio team wants your opinion: BY VOTEING YOU MAKE THE RADIO YOU WANT TO HEAR POSSIBLE! VOTE NOW UNTIL TUESDAY Each person has a maximum of 4 votes. Also discuss your choice of music below.
  7. L

Radio Station Names Poll (tie breaker)

Yes you are right lol. But it will be online 24/7 though :D
  8. L

Radio Station Names Poll (tie breaker)

PLEASE HELP DECIDE THE NAME OF THE STATION, VOTEING HAS ENDED, THE NAME OF THE STATION WILL BE EPR.
  9. L

Radio Coming soon

Yes it all depends, i will try my best though, but the radio is open for all EBC staff members to record and run their own shows, be it a talk show, top 10 hits whatever the head of the EBC wants to run on the radio, they are more than welcome, It wont just be a podcast though : D real online...
  10. L

Radio Coming soon

If all go as plan recording will start shortly. I really hope people not only from europeia but other regions as well will become regular listeners.
  11. L

Radio Coming soon

COMING SOON very soon :D :) You may discuss
Back