Search results

1. D

Next Foreign Update

Things happening in the MinCult? Edit: Besides the Eueo-Equ Festival, of course.
  2. D

Interview with Zenny

:P *Runs away into hiding.*
  3. D

Interview with Zenny

More. Great interview!
  4. D

Interview with HEM

A really interesting and informative interview. :)
  5. D

Apply for the EBC today!

Name: daproben Journalistic Interests: Anything. Journalistic Experience: None. Availability: Almost everyday.
  6. D

Skin updates and requests

Euro Bright certainly looks better now, with the newly-updated dark-blue icons at the top. However, I still prefer Euro Classic, which is darker (yes, Euro Bright is just... Too bright) and has a nicer font type :P Thanks by the way.
  7. D

Faux News #5

*Chuckles.*
  8. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Yes! *runs off to the staff room.*
  9. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Can someone else do this draft? I've been brainstorming for a few hours but I really can't think of anything... :emb:
  10. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Well, I haven't had time to write the last draft last weekend due to RL stuff, but hopefully I'll have time this weekend.
  11. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Hrm... *[me] is thinking...
  12. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Draft 2[hr]Greetings, %NATION%. Congratulations on your decision to join the off-site forum, I hope to get along with you quite well. Now that you are part of the forum, you might be wondering about what you should do. First, I suggest that you introduce yourself here so that other citizens can...
  13. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Hehe. What a wierd atmosphere.
  14. D

Admin Task Thread

Thanks r3n. ;)
  15. D

Admin Task Thread

Please mask me as AM please. I have been an MinCul Am for quite a while but I haven't been masked yet even though I had sent a PM to Matthew about this.
  16. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Already edited Draft 1. :) :P
  17. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Right. Got it.
  18. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Then what should I talk about? I can't think of anything at the moment... As for the part The Europeian Republican Navy is an independent military force in the region, the sole purpose of it's existence is protecting and maintaining the region's pride, sovereignty and peace., is it okay for it...
  19. D

ERN Recruitment Campaign

Draft #1-PM for new members[hr]Greetings, %NATION%! Welcome to Europeia, a powerful and active region. Now that you've joined the region in Nation States, you might just be thinking about what you should do next. Well, you should join the off-site forum-a wonderful place where citizens of...
Back