Search results

1. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Requesting a bit of a CC reorg. Last one, I promise: Rename Special Committee on Opportunity and Burnout, drop the "Special" Make all the Committee subforums (except Special Committee on Legal Drafting) postable by all Convention Members Thank you!
  2. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Can I have power to mask people as Bar Members? Thanks!
  3. Rand

Admin Task Thread

The following should be in the Bar Examiners group: Secretary of the Bar Attorney General Speaker of the Senate Chief Justice And nobody else please.
  4. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Please mask @Ellenburg as a Bar Examiner and de-mask @Calvin Coolidge as such.
  5. Rand

[EBC Exclusive] An Ellenburg/Sincluda ticket on the cards?

I liked this article. I think it's fun coverage.
  6. Rand

Admin Task Thread

workhorse award contender :oops:
  7. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Would you admins hate me if I requested a joinable group for each of the above committees? I am thinking it could get pretty confusing with people opening "Recent Threads" and accidentally commenting in areas where they shouldn't.
  8. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Can I please have these subforums under the constitutional convention (names in bold, descriptions beneath) Committee on the Delegacy and Head of State Description: Discussing the role of the World Assembly Delegate, Office of the Supreme Chancellor, or President in their function as head of...
  9. Rand

[Poll Analysis] Executive Interest

Come on now, 1/26 respondents wanting to run is 3.8%, which means there are likely two or three total citizens that want to run. That's almost enough for two tickets.
  10. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Can the "Convention Floor" subforum in the CC forum please be viewable to all citizens, postable only by Convention members? Thank you :chef:
  11. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Can @Court Clerk please be given access to the Bar Association Commons and moderation power over the Bar Association, Bar Association Commons, and Lloenflys Center for Legal Education? Also if @Pierce doesn't object maybe we can rename the account to Judiciary Clerk?
  12. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Under the new Constitutional Convention top-level forum (previously completed admin request) Sorry for not being clear :)
  13. Rand

Admin Task Thread

For the Constitutional Convention, can we have a "Convention Members" joinable group managed by @Pland Adanna and myself? Also, we need a "Convention Floor" subforum, which is publicly viewable, but only postable by the Convention Members joinable group, please.
  14. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Please mask @Pierce, @Sincluda, and @PaleLand as Deputy Ministers (of Foreign Affairs, if it matters).
  15. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Just bumping this so it doesn't get lost. I understand y'all are busy. Thank you!
  16. Rand

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

Two amazing choices. Good luck all.
  17. Rand

Admin Task Thread

Can we please create a top-level forum titled "Constitutional Convention" with myself and @Pland Adanna as moderators? Justification: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/passed-constitutional-convention-resolution.10065456/#post-10460691
  18. Rand

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I would encourage everyone to accept the admins' decision as it stands. No offense to Festavo, but I am sure he would have fizzled out like 90% of new/returned citizens, and regardless he will not be missed. Let's just cut our losses and try to learn from this experience. Maybe in a month or...
  19. Rand

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

What happened to the "no contact/no engagement" policy? Edit: Link Edit 2: I realize this was tailored to Discord interactions, but I still wonder to what extent the "just block them" option was discussed. I echo others' comments that it's been 6 years and the guy was trying to genuinely...
  20. Rand

Admin Task Thread

As hopefully future MoFA and resident color-irritator can I request we do something about the diplomat color being the same as RSC? Accessibility, etc. etc. The only color option that comes to my mind is magenta.
Back