Search results

1. A

Senate Election Coverage

The last 3 or 4 posts could have just been a link to the election every time.
  2. A

Senate Election Coverage

Not sure if spam or thinks no one can determine that 19 is higher than 16 and 24 minus 21 is 3.
  3. A

Senator Interviews

Definitely surprised only 3 senators replied. Good questions and interesting answers, though.
  4. A

Our Current Political Parties

Misread* and it appears you did.
  5. A

The EAAC is very private information. lol.
  6. A

Very, very good article and interesting results. The numbers on members of government that were affiliated/unaffiliated confused the hell out of me at first. :lol:
  7. A

Admin Task Thread

(Nevermind).
  8. A

Embassy Act (2012)

Don't let this get away from you - I think you asked two good questions that needed to be asked. The answers received gave the public a lot of insight on what each minister planned on doing and how much they had conversed with the President on their plan. Your questions lead to further questions...
  9. A

Embassy Act (2012)

Dre hit the nail on the head. While CSP was brief, Zenny was a tad annoying.
  10. A

Presidential Candidate Interviews

Yeah, CSP I was on my phone when I read that part. I think it's quite outrageous to believe the only "real leadership position" OO held was as Chairman. :P Once upon a time he did a hell of a lot more for the region then a lot of people care to remember. It's also laughable his great term is...
  11. A

Masking

Yes, I would believe sometime soon, because there is a big election today. :P
  12. A

Presidential Debate Results and Anaylsis

I can see CSP being a huge assest to Europeian Foreign Affairs as VP. I think his experience and current standing far surpasses anyone on either ticket.
  13. A

Presidential Debate Results and Anaylsis

Very interesting read. I wouldn't put too much stock in a few citizen's views and really declare a winner or not. I do agree with the fact that as President Krake has an advantage on internal issues while as a dedicated architect, Ogastein has an advantage on FA. But, I'd also look to Ogastein's...
  14. A

Admin Task Thread

You're the best, HEM!
  15. A

Liveblog Commentary

The CSO is in shambles.
  16. A

Admin Task Thread

Can I have my newspaper the Apollo Prophet unarchived and renamed "The Prophet"?
  17. A

Admin Task Thread

Why are the Board Statistics gone? Edit: Nevermind, accidentally clicked the "-" on my phone and didn't realize until now.
  18. A

ENN Special Election Coverage

Is this a hint at your plans to run again? :popkorn:
  19. A

ENN Special Election Coverage

I'm never really sure if you just ask Sopo or MS if you can use their name and make up what they said. In this instance, I'm assuming no. :p Anyways, great reporting and interesting numbers. Can't wait for the polls to open!
  20. A

Integration Ministry

It seems odd the VP and MoI aren't working in coordination to revitalize the CSO. I think a working CSO is the best way to integrate new people in the community. For the CSO to work though, all Ministers need to be ready and willing to work with asst. Ministers and ensure they're learning about...
Back