Search results

1. Malashaan

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I still believe he has grown and changed and is no longer the threat he once was. But his presence here was untenable with the feelings of so many people in the community. That's not an IC issue, it's entirely separate from the criminal aspect. We were in a position where either Dionysis goes...
  2. Malashaan

Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I want to provide my thoughts here. For anytime that doesn't know, I'm trans-femme. In my life outside of NationStates, I am very public about that. I speak on panels about getting transgender in the legal profession and my experiences. One of those experiences is that I get harassed by...
  3. Malashaan

Admin Task Thread

Now I'm back from my vacation, I'll comment here, unfortunately late. These changes were playing about with are VERY hard on the eyes. I'm finding them very hard to read quickly because the color of the text is inconsistent and the blocks of color are very distracting. Some of the black text is...
  4. Malashaan

Update - On RMB Moderation

It's a hard line to define in writing, but I think people get it. IC Mods shouldn't feel they can't suppress things that are clearly inappropriate. But what we don't want them doing is running parallel investigations on more nuanced issues.
  5. Malashaan

I'd put the English requirement in OOC because that's there for practicality because we can't monitor for OOC issues of we don't understand what is being said. The latter 2 are certainly IC
  6. Malashaan

Here is the promised clarification. The key point being that the Administrative Team will remain responsible for OOC/player safety matters. The "day-to-day moderation" performed by the RSC will be limited to enforcing IC government policy on use of the RMB, such as regulating roleplay...
  7. Malashaan

This was not the intention. We are working on a clarification.
  8. Malashaan

w/r/t RMB and Inclusion

One thing I want to add in my personal capacity, rather than an admin, is to try to remember to listen to the group feeling attacked in situations like this. In this case, trans people immediately felt threatened by the original posts because we recognize the dog whistle, but people who haven't...
  9. Malashaan

Admin Task Thread

Yes! We'll do it shortly. The law makes it the responsibility of the education overseer to make this decision, which you werent when you requested it but are now, so I'll assume you're requesting it as the overseer. :)
  10. Malashaan

Admin Task Thread

Done We are discussing how to correctly approach this in view of the law and will get back to you shortly.
  11. Malashaan

Admin Task Thread

The request has not been denied. Per our standard practice of trying to control forum creep, where we end up with increasing numbers of subforums that get little or no use, when we receive a request for additional forums for functions that appear to be achieved using existing forums, we suggest...
  12. Malashaan

Admin Task Thread

All done
  13. Malashaan

Don't Let Bad Faith Actors into EuroPride

Legally I don't see any issue. The President has full authority to lift someone's PNG status and reinstate it at will. As a matter of policy, it's a much murkier area.
  14. Malashaan

EB3

EB34 ;)
  15. Malashaan

EB3

16. Malashaan

Admin Task Thread

Can someone set these tow organizations up? https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/organisation-registration.10048476/#post-10300309 I am off to get my second vaccine shot right now otherwise I'd do it myself.
  17. Malashaan

Admin Task Thread

I'll discuss this with the team. I don't see any harm in view only for guests, but we're wildly inconsistent in what guests can and can't see in that regard so I want to make a coherent decision.
Back