Search results

1. Kylia Quilor

[Breaking News] The Black Hawks Spies on 10000 Islands, Raids Nasunia with The East Pacific

Congrats to TBH on this win, certainly. I can't say I mind 10KI getting mud on their face. Less great they lost at the minor, but c'est la vie
  2. Kylia Quilor

[Inside Government] July 2021 End-of-Term Executive Poll Results and Analysis

Have expectations of BIG changes from a president ever really born out though?
  3. Kylia Quilor

[Inside Government] July 2021 End-of-Term Executive Poll Results and Analysis

While I certainly have some issues with this administration (mostly around the Dakota issue, but obviously it's hard to really judge given the situation), and I knew to expect low numbers based on previous polling, it really is quite surprising to me that people are so hard against him. This...
  4. Kylia Quilor

4th Euro Census -- Come take the Census! Open Now!

It's a really good idea.
  5. Kylia Quilor

July Presidential Election Platform Poll

I do think Kaz will probably perform better than the polls say, polls do seem to have a tendency to be more lopsided than reality in Europeia, from my (painful) experience, but the sheer amount of ground to cover does suggest the odds are against him.
  6. Kylia Quilor

July Presidential Election Platform Poll

Interesting. Though I've learned not to let the polls count for too much beforehand, it does suggest Kaz has some ground to make up in the next few days, one way or the other.
  7. Kylia Quilor

Europeia's Dream Cabinet

It both doesn't surprise me, but makes me feel very old, that most of the people on the dream cabinets (barring a few people) nominations are people that I don't know very well because they joined after I left in 2017.
  8. Kylia Quilor

Making a Forum that Makes More Sense

Reorganizing the layout would be good (for instance, I'd love to see Republic Square, etc down at the bottom) but I don't think we need to be stuffing forums inside forums.
  9. Kylia Quilor

Making a Forum that Makes More Sense

Overpacking the forums is the worst idea we could do. Is our long front page actually an issue? It seems too short as it is
  10. Kylia Quilor

President Kazaman Is Falling Behind: Poll Analysis

The Dakota situation has weighed heavily on me, but I wouldn't have thought it would drive Kaz down so low. So either people are very very bothered by it, or there's more at work.
  11. Kylia Quilor

President Kazaman Is Falling Behind: Poll Analysis

I'm surprised Kaz's numbers are so poor.
  12. Kylia Quilor

Don't Let Bad Faith Actors into EuroPride

Things like Europride are a complicated subject on this, but Cormac clearly doesn't want to take part in the event. He's earned the feelings he gets, and if he cared he'd have done something about it. I do sincerely hope the Kazaman Administration doesn't allow him into the event.
  13. Kylia Quilor

WARNING: Very Angry Post

Feeling like you really wanted X and then finding out X isn't what you wanted is perfrectly understandable. For a lot of people, University/College is just what comes 'next'. And sometimes, they find when they go, it isn't for them. I would say that as DH and Darkslayer say, it's best to start...
  14. Kylia Quilor

[SATIRE] Public Health Emergency Declared in Europeia

Oh good. I'm as healthy as a radioactive horse with one lung and half a kidney. I'm fine.
  15. Kylia Quilor

[SATIRE] Public Health Emergency Declared in Europeia

YOU CAN'T TAKE MY SCOTCH FROM ME
  16. Kylia Quilor

EB3

If you're gonna have Badgers, you need Mushrooms.
  17. Kylia Quilor

Admin Task Thread

Thank you, but sorry about the furious Darc and Malashaan.
  18. Kylia Quilor

Admin Task Thread

I hate to bring up my media outlet again, but it seems as though, (from what a few people have said on Discord)n that some people are having difficulties posting in the latest article posted.
Back