Search results

1. I

ENN Gossip Blog

I knew it. :P
  2. I

MRA vs. MSA

I was speaking about the military aspect of the law that TNI has.
  3. I

MRA vs. MSA

Obviously as an ERN sailor I would like to see something like that. But Europeia has always supported neutrality and by forcing senators and cabinet members into the ERN we risk losing a substantial potential talent source.
  4. I

EBC By-Election Debate - Citizen's Comments

I agree with you that ministers are subset of deputies. So I believe they should not receive different treatment.
  5. I

EBC By-Election Debate - Citizen's Comments

I would have to disagree with your interpretation Notolecta. Their are two separate sections in which deputies and ministers are mentioned separately. I read this as allowing the president to create other executive offices in addition to having the basic ministry structures.
  6. I

Video of the Day

I love it when they're being arrested.
  7. I

Bye-Bye Recruitment Scripts

Mandatory Recruitment at most supports a stable population. The region needs massive voluntary recruitment to keep growing, however I am still in favor of mandatory recruitment because it is always a method on which the region can fall back on when the will to recruit is not existent.
  8. I

How Corrupt is CSP's Administration?

The top nation in the world has a Mugabe Relativity rating of 1381.
  9. I

I just want to let you guys all know. Indycar Racing can put the smack down on all your nations. ;)
  10. I

I'm surprised NES isn't more corrupt. He's a shifty character. :P
  11. I

Lodge a Complaint

The admins are all Scrooges! :emb:
  12. I

EQT #6

I am not pointing a finger directly at Subron, I'm talking about people like Free Politie, NK, and Rizchang. People who come into the region with a bang and then go out with a whimper.
  13. I

EQT #6

I believe that the a Senate plagued by inactive Senators is to be blamed. The problem is that when a newbie comes to Europeia the Senate looks like quite an attractive bargain, a body that does not really require personal connections (like the cabinet) or legal experience (like the court) only...
  14. I

EQT #6

I agree with PhDre that the EAC should committee as a department within the Foreign Office, sort of analogous to the admirals in the Navy. I also agree that the EAC's membership should be rationalized, potentially by an EO, this would remove the risk of it becoming an 'old guard' club in the...
  15. I

EQT #6

I would like to thank the EBC for inviting me to this panel. In response to the question raised I think Europeia is still struggling to find its way out of the resignation crisis. So I think all things considered Europeia is in an average but improving situation. I would like to highlight some...
  16. I

Name change request

I didn't know nlhp was boots. :o
  17. I

HEM!

*Insert sycophantic line about Anumia here* B-)
  18. I

HEM!

You thought HEM was being weird? :P Just kidding HEM.
  19. I

One Little Bird: May

Swak stuffed the ballot boxes! :P
  20. I

Admin Task Thread

Well all the other cabinet forums have the ministers as the moderating group so I don't want to be the one that lets the side down.
Back