Search results

1. I

Everybody Wants Influence

Yes, you know what I'm sorry (To CSP). That was completely uncalled for.
  2. I

Yes, I must have. I'm sure everybody thinks your term was terrific. ;) The way you keep comparing yourself to me is brilliant, I don't care about being serious or having to prove myself. You obviously do, and that's great; keep trying. Just don't start belittling everybody and developing a...
  3. I

Well excuse me, but not all of us are looking for groundbreaking landmarks to prove our contribution. I just want to help out, and it's quite obvious that you seem to look down on the smaller duties of the region. Hey, when you tried -and failed- at being a president I was still good at posting...
  4. I

Well thanks, I mean of course I haven't been the Senate clerk for three terms now and I haven't been updating and reformatting the law index for everybody to use easily, Oh.. and I definitely have been trying to miss the raids purposely but still want to attend the MSN conversations, because I'm...
  5. I

Well I guess I don't need to worry about that anymore! :P I wish you had sued me though, that would have been so funny. It would have been my best issue, hands down.
  6. I

CSP, this thread is the whole reason I wrote the newspaper in the first place. I wanted somebody to react this way, I actually expected that you would try and sue me; which would have been included in issue two. A dishonorable discharge though, niccccccce. You are right too, I sure didn't take...
  7. I

Admin Task Thread

Can you make me a forum for a newspaper called "The Truth"? (I read in this thread to ask here)
  8. I

Admin Task Thread

Wow, you solved my problem before I could even edit my spelling mistake! :blink:
  9. I

Admin Task Thread

Aexnidaral needs masking for the UNE party, to view the protected forum. Thanks!
  10. I

Admin Task Thread

I need power over the forum "United Nationalists for Europeia" due to Fortana's resignation; Thanks. ^_^
  11. I

Admin Task Thread

Thats a negative, I still can't edit threads in the Law Section. c[:
  12. I

Admin Task Thread

I need mod powers over the Law Section, so I can update the index and such.
  13. I

NOTICE: ALL PARTY LEADERS

Good work, this should make everything easier. Thanks! :)
  14. I

Admin Task Thread

I need to be given powers over sub-forums Wars, Eurapact, IUDN, and "All Current treaties". This is all under the "Got World RP forum" Aramor resigned from his position in the RP is why I need powers on these forums. Thanks. :]
Back