Search results

1. Common-Sense Politics

[BREAKING] Raider Force of 40+ Del-Tips Concord

You have 40 updaters and you choose to use them like this? Pathetic.
  2. Common-Sense Politics

[EBC Exclusive] An Ellenburg/Sincluda ticket on the cards?

By publishing an uncritical bio of and a collection of unqualified platitudes from one candidate? Sorry, I just have to assert that I think what you're describing is indicative of bad judgement and bad journalism.
  3. Common-Sense Politics

I feel you. I’m not really saying anybody was trying to do anything wrong here. I just think it’s bad journalism, top to bottom. It’s easy for me to see why publishing this piece is in the candidate’s best interest. It is more difficult for me to see how it’s in the public’s best interest to...
  4. Common-Sense Politics

Did the Ellenburg campaign leak their own candidacy to a friendly EBC correspondent who then posted it as a puff piece or is something else happening here? Genuinely asking because when I read this, I formed a very exaggerated facial expression indicating confusion.
  5. Common-Sense Politics

Introducing Deadline: Goldenblock

Welcome to the Europeian Citizen's newest project, Deadline: Goldenblock. Some limited attempts have been made in the past through the auspices of the Organization of Independent Media to plan and execute a robust programming schedule surrounding presidential election season. Those efforts have...
  6. Common-Sense Politics

Song of the Day

Deep Satin - Zach Bryan
  7. Common-Sense Politics

ANAL-led Coalition Wins Out: An N-Day 10 Recap

Good to see the stigma is wearing off.
  8. Common-Sense Politics

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

Leave the Chancellery out of it, please.
  9. Common-Sense Politics

Smokin' Poll: Jan '24 Preliminary Polling

I suck. I'm sorry. I will update this with the complete results and analysis but here's the horse race question in the mean time so people can pick up their own polling and coverage. Again, sorry for my tardiness! The holidays can be tough of us.
  10. Common-Sense Politics

So, About Renaming the Forums for Honoured Citizens...

I think it's fine to discontinue the practice but taking away honors that have been bestowed in the past is kinda' rough, I think. Obviously, I'm not unbiased here.
  11. Common-Sense Politics

Wildcard Submission: Rude Boy, Not Just a Song About Doin' The Dirty

Today we had a conversation about gender dynamics in elections and minority representation in the Senate on Discord. It was deeply problematic, in my opinion, and not just for the reason you think. But I want to speak on the reason you think because as a straight, cisgendered white man, it's not...
  12. Common-Sense Politics

Diary

Love you, man.
  13. Common-Sense Politics

The Communist Bloc and the Brotherhood of Malice Face Repercussions

I would have preferred brooding, drunken children to 'marauders' but dope.
  14. Common-Sense Politics

You are a scoundrel and a rogue, sir.
  15. Common-Sense Politics

New Ticket Fails to Break Through on Eve of Debate

Wowww. I know I say everything is turnt but these results are actually very much turnt. Lots of questions for irresponsible pundits to play with.
  16. Common-Sense Politics

Kazaman the Early Favorite In Opening Days

I would encourage anyone who is annoyed by people responding to anonymous comments to stop publishing anonymous comments. Is that how this works now?
Back