Search results

1. Sopo

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Casting Greta Thunberg as DH is an incredible choice
  2. Sopo

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

I would like to thank @HEM and all of the other admins that I had the pleasure to serve with for their faith in me. It was by far the most important job I had in Europeia, and I know the community is in good hands. Congratulations to Maowi and Peeps!
  3. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Done
  4. Sopo

Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

To clarify this point, Festavo was a member of Europeia at the time of the ban, had served in Cabinet, and had recently run for President. He was very much a part of the community. The ban was "preemptive" insofar as the behavior seen off-site had not, to our knowledge, yet occurred here (though...
  5. Sopo

ENN Staff

And @Elio has agreed to join the team as Assistant Editor!
  6. Sopo

ENN Staff

I am excited to welcome @Rand and @Sincluda as interns for the spring semester.
  7. Sopo

[Arnhelm Alt] The Ole Gal Rides On

Good luck, McEntire. We've been through a lot together. We've disagreed a lot, especially lately, but I have always held you in high regard and hope you find success wherever you're headed.
  8. Sopo

ENN Gossip Blog

an interesting thought - but will the Senate wait? maybe if no one has the votes
  9. Sopo

ENN Gossip Blog

hello sir we here at the gossip blog do not reveal our sources because sometimes they don't exist
  10. Sopo

ENN Gossip Blog

The Other Election With Elio a strong contender for the Presidency, rumor has it that senators are posturing to take over the Speakership. The public eye will be turning toward legislation as the Constitutional Convention kicks into gear. The new Speaker, should Elio win, will likely have...
  11. Sopo

[RESULTS] EBC Jan. '24 Poll: Presidential Re-Run, Senate Midterm

Thank you for putting this together, and for the thorough analysis! Elio is ahead by a bit more than I expected based on ~vibes~... if I had to predict, I'd say we're looking at a 50-40-10 Elio-JayDee-McEntire split. I suspect McEntire will siphon a handful of votes from Elio - perhaps enough...
  12. Sopo

Opinion: Ministers Need Freedom

Hard agree - and I think we should be limiting it as much as feasible. This philosophy also applies to staff members too - when we can let them do things they're excited about, they're more likely to want to do it, as you said.
  13. Sopo

Opinion: Ministers Need Freedom

"Opinion: Ministers Need Freedom" Sopo Managing Editor, ENN Burnout. It's a problem. Both presidential tickets seek to address it in different ways. I agree that it's a symptom of high expectations and too much work, but I think there's more to it. We expect presidential candidates to lay out...
  14. Sopo

Breaking: King HEM Refounded

15. Sopo

ENN Staff

ENN Staff and Contributors Managing Editor: @Sopo Editor Emeritus and Founder: @HEM Assistant Editor: @Elio Interns: @Sincluda @Rand Former Contributors: Delvetia, CPIA, Oliver, Malashaan, Sloosh, Rand, Ervald, Mousebumples, Lethen, Writinglegend, Deepest House, Kazaman, and PhDre
  16. Sopo

ENN Gossip Blog

The ENN is unable to comment on the subject(s) of the Gossip Blog.
  17. Sopo

Work @ ENN - Job Openings

Are you looking for an exciting career in journalism unrestricted by the demands of "The Man"? Do you want to publish hard-hitting investigative pieces, out-of-pocket opinions, and salacious gossip? If you answered "yes" - then the E-News Network may be for you. The ENN is Europeia's oldest...
  18. Sopo

ENN Gossip Blog

Another Ticket? Though Cordova and McEntire's potential bids don't seem to be coming to fruition, ENN reports that another ticket is in negotiations to enter the field. A relative newcomer and a long-time veteran member are considering offering a "radical" alternative to the status quo. Does...
  19. Sopo

EBC Jan. '24 Presidential Election Liveblog

Thanks, McEntire. To be honest, I thought the whole deal was a long shot. I read UPC's platform and regretted that we didn't get to have an exchange of ideas this election. Then I had the happy thought - why not ROE to try again? Of course, if no one else was interested in running, the whole...
  20. Sopo

[ARN ALT] Flash Poll: RoE Edging JayDee, Other Ticket Rumors Abound

I could never support a candidate who so openly wants to win. ROE has never said they want to win!
Back