Search results

1. E

Pending Admin Tasks Thread

You can remove my masking for the Navy.
  2. E

Admin Task Thread

I need the magical ability to post in the Senate as Lord Mac's replacement. ;)
  3. E

Admin Task Thread

Mask OO as Mayor por favor. Thank yous
  4. E

City Council Mask Thread

That sounds...even worse. Mask Cwayert please
  5. E

Admin Task Thread

May I be masked as mayor please? Thanks!
  6. E

Everybody Wants Influence

A simple speech would've sufficed but this is more fun :P
  7. E

Admin Task Thread

Please restore my navy masking. Thank ya much
  8. E

Admin Task Thread

I'm still GA...not that It matters :P
  9. E

Admin Task Thread

Remove Loyal Supporters navy masking please. Thank you much
  10. E

Europeian Question Time no. 3

Good panel Even better than the old one :P
  11. E

Admin Task Thread

Mask Loyal Supporters for the Navy and I need to be able to post in the Senate. Thanx :)
  12. E

Admin Task Thread

You do know the Rez and Kab are MIA right... :P Mask Earthie for the navy por favor.
  13. E

Europeian Question Time no. 2

Long story short: EO 45 = horrible EO 46 = better Initially, I was against EO because of the addition of the MoR position. It is absolutely unnecessary and I would consider it a fluff position. The MoR would only have two jobs, apps and the NRI thing. It's not worthy of a cabinet position. Now...
  14. E

I don't really have an opinion of HEM. It's just he takes polls randomly and some of the citizens get annoyed by it. Not to mention his large office he never uses, but meh. After traveling through the RS back to December, I've noticed that Falc has had a poll about him once a week for the last...
  15. E

Boo Phdre :P Phdre: Most likely gonna win. He has an actual campaign and...yea Aramor: Very good legislator this could be his ticket back into politics but he poked his head in and now he's gone with no platform. Tylus: Who? (:P) OO's dropping out was a good decision on his part mostly because...
  16. E

Just to comment on the last question. Falc needs to re-address the FA situation and how CSP can use his new JMs efficiently to get the job done. Also, if he plans to rework his goals for the region and in what areas. "Drunkgate???" I'm afraid we might have to send him to TRR to get through a...
  17. E

Admin Task Thread

Also, remove Damian MXVII, FueGo, and Rose Glenn's navy masking please. Mask Smeela for the navy. Merci
  18. E

The thread went from a decent question posted to the administration to a train wreck that everyone had to stop and watch unfold and then the cops showed up and said "keep it movin". Very similar the RS if I might say so. Falconias responded appropriately to give some reassurance. He gave a...
Back