Search results

1. Klatonia

The End of a Recruitment Era

Thank you so much for this presentation! The simple fact that we can use the term "infrastructure" without exaggeration in this context is simply astounding.
  2. Klatonia

Admin Task Thread

Would it be possible to archive the Think Tank subforum? Thank you!
  3. Klatonia

A Brief History of Executive Orders

HEM is an old soul who never could have been called "young". Joke aside, hurray. The Region keeps evolving.
  4. Klatonia

Opinion: Presidential Punt Prevents Passage of Peoples’ Assembly

This op-ed, a million times. Especially this part: "Sending this legislation to referendum was not a tough decision. It was a complete and total punt of presidential responsibility and an abdication of leadership from our highest office." The Think Tank 100% supports this op-ed with an op-ed...
  5. Klatonia

[BREAKING NEWS] President Icarus Will Not Seek Second Term

Oh mah gawd, journalism. In the flesh. Viva la EBC, great job Dre!
  6. Klatonia

Media Excellence Committee 2022

Looking forward to the committee's work!
  7. Klatonia

Midterm Poll Shows (Mostly) Rebounding Senate Approval

Well shit, if there's a wide open field, I reckon I might just try my luck again, amirite?
  8. Klatonia

getting back to the point [satire]

This is life-changing. How can you be so bold?
  9. Klatonia

ERI Presents: Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart II

As Sean Connery would say: "Faschinating.
  10. Klatonia

Popularity or Policy? Exploring what makes an effective President

Really good piece, as always. Still, I tend to agree with Sky and Lime on this one. I don't think the Lloen/HEM ticket performed well because of/as a reaction to Lime's performance: I think it would have performed well against any incumbent president in the history of Europeia. I think it's...
  11. Klatonia

[Breaking News] A Liberal Haven Becomes a Coveted Disaster

See this, kids? This is what a goddamn news report reads like. I have no idea who Pathoal is but you've already become my #6 favourite Europeian.
  12. Klatonia

Tipsy Tidbits: Sopo Interviews Rotasu

This is modern art.
  13. Klatonia

**ROUND TWO** ENN Presidential Debate Liveblog - Nov 2021

This was highly entertaining.
  14. Klatonia

Frontrunner Emerges One Week Before Election Day

I read every manifesto and have to admit some topics I just don't get. You know what I get, though? Them sick pie charts. Another great poll analysis!!
  15. Klatonia

[Special Report] An Intangible Nation

Someday, someone will do a full-fledged scientific study on Europeia. Until then, this is one of the most accessible pieces I've read on the matter of integration and players' participation. Well done, I hope you got a decent grade.
  16. Klatonia

Europeia's Dream Cabinet

It's like people have already forgotten how impulsive and unreliable I can be. NOICE!!!! Nice survey, Monkey! I like the response rate: it's higher than I would've predicted at this time of the year.
  17. Klatonia

WARNING: Very Angry Post

Wish I could buy you a pint and hear all about it.
  18. Klatonia

EBC Culinary Conversation: Minister of Interior Grandfather Clock

This is fast becoming my favourite series. That being said, while I could harp on GC for mentioning disgusting dishes that should probably be examined by the High Court... I have to admit cooking/making up similarly abhorrent food in my lean college years. So... let they who are without sin... ?
Back