Search results

1. O

Race Tighter Than [Insert Crude Joke Here]

[size0]The following data is based on 24 respondents, or approximately 1/3 of the eligible voters list, and may be corrupted by persons who cannot vote in the election voting in the poll.[/size] The Reality In the reality section of the poll, things could hardly be closer. Sopo/Jusduckria and...
  2. O

The Perfection Obsession

[size0]The following is entirely the opinion of the author, and is not necessarily representative of the opinions of the staff of the ENN[/size] To shamelessly steal the words Thomas Hobbes, the life of a Europeian President is “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” Going back as far as...
  3. O

An Apology Is In Order

[size0]The following is written by Senator Klatonia[/size]
  4. O

Opposition Is Just A Word...

The following is a letter to the editor written by Senator Klatonia. The only edit made was to bold the title, it was originally sent to me unbolded. Opposition is just a word, anonymity is not a right but it’s not a problem and read the damn label By Senator Klatonia Evening, I come to you...
  5. O

Opposition is not opposition

[size0]Please note the following is a reprinting of a letter written to the Editor by Hyanygo, and may not necessarily be indicative of the beliefs of this publication.[/size] Opposition is not really opposition There has been a misunderstanding, I believe, over what the Senate is doing, or in...
  6. O

Tense Conflict Outshone By Compromise

Tense Conflict Outshone By Compromise Your Government At Work This evening saw the first moment of conflict between the Executive and the Senate, and it is not expected to be the last. The President posted an Executive Order which changed the Welfare Ministry from the ground up, including a...
  7. O

ENN Election Night

I want to invite everyone to join ENN tonight on IRC in the Europeian channel for first responses to the election, enjoyable chat, a whole lot of fun. The election starts at midnight EDT! Get out and vote!
  8. O

Sopo Fails To Lose Debate

Sopo Fails To Lose Debate Candidates Scramble to Catch Front-Runner In the minds of the voting public, the ENN experts who analyzed the debate seem to be a little off. When asked who, in their mind, won the Presidential debate, seven (46.7%) respondents said Sopo won, compared to only three...
  9. O

ENN Debate Commentary

Basic explanation...there are three judges who will give three scores. Judges will give a commentary on the whole question. Vice Presidential Question Colonel Mustard All roles have been well-defined. Abbey Anumia's vision of the VP's role is the most intrusive in Cabinet affairs; while...
  10. O

Kicking the Beehive

The following was sent to the Editors of ENN by Caninope. -- Ed. It has been said that Europeia is a tame beast. Far too tame. For that, I would have to agree. It has been said that this is killing the region's politics. I would have to agree, like Oliver. Thomas Mann once remarked, rather...
  11. O

The Shadow Cabinet

Please note that the following is an opinion piece, and the sole responsibility for its content rest with the author. The Shadow Cabinet "Step into my parlour, said the spider to the fly..." It is believed that the phrase "Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition", and the philosophy it implies, are an...
  12. O

A Problem of Philosophy

Please note that the following is an opinion piece, and the sole responsibility for its content rest with the author. It's also long, but I encourage you not to skim it, as it's all relevant. A Problem of Philosophy Or "Why you should read the work of old, dead, Italians" Most people don't...
  13. O

Sopo Going Strong

The polling data has reached significant sample status in Europeia (20 responses; 19 on the last question), and one message is clear. Sopo is well loved by the people of Europeia. We asked which candidate has the best platform, and Sopo rolled over the opposition with 65% approval. Compared to...
  14. O

Nothing New Under The Sun

The following is an opinion/editorial piece. As I peruse (a commonly misunderstood, actually meaning "examine in great depth") the two campaign messages sitting before me, I am rather forcefully reminded that there is nothing new under the sun. Much in the way that the ancient Greeks invented...
  15. O

The Westminster Party

Current members: Oliver Dion-Grey Aessiris Hyanygo Rachel Anumia If we could have a main forum as well as a private forum, that would be greatly appreciated. ^_^
  16. O

Image Repository Request

Reservist Userbar. Please and thanks. :)
Back