Search results

1. S

Admin Task Thread

Thank you, but I'm afraid I report I still cannot edit posts within the "Ambassadors" sub-forum.
  2. S

Admin Task Thread

As the Foreign Minister I need to be able to edit posts within the Office of Foreign Affairs on a regular basis, such as with the Ambassador Dossier and the Diplomatic Rank board. Please could I have such power?
  3. S

Admin Task Thread

Lol. Your idea is more sensible, though.
  4. S

Admin Task Thread

Lord Fit Battion, having received an ambassador mask so he could post in the High Court here for a Foreign Ministry and High Court approved meeting, has found his mask doesn't allow him to post there. I would like to ask if his mask could be adjusted so he can post in the High Court. Thank you...
  5. S

Cordova I wins ENP Majority

Damn right. :D
  6. S

The Presidents

Cheers.
  7. S

The Presidents

Just as a bit of a timeframe, when was Pope President? Also, how many more Presidents so far after him?
  8. S

The Presidents

Very, very interesting read.
  9. S

Request Mod

Thank you. :)
  10. S

Request Mod

Fair enough, and I'll hold you to "I'm online most of the time and I can handle it." :P
  11. S

Request Mod

Will do. Thanks.
  12. S

Request Mod

Name of Forum: The Office of Foreign Affairs Forum or sub forum: Not quite sure what this means, but if I presume it means whether I believe Mod powers over all or part of the Office are required, then I would like power over all of the Office. Brief Reason: As the Junior Minister of Foreign...
Back