Search results

1. S

Admin Task Thread

Hyanygo- I don't have that problem - a cursory Google search suggests that it's an error with Chrome (not sure about Firefox) specific to some users. Try clearing your cache and cookies from the beginning of time and see if that helps - otherwise let me know and we can keep troubleshooting...
  2. S

Admin Task Thread

Weren't we redesigning them??
  3. S

Admin Task Thread

Ignoring MS, Anumia, done.
  4. S

EBC Interviews: World Assembly Delegate Elias Greyjoy

Ctrl-F S-W-A-K No results. Interest lost. :P (but from the very brief skim, good interview!)
  5. S

Admin Task Thread

Hey Elias, can you take care of all the requests for Pending Name Changes? thanks. :troll:
  6. S

Wanted Ad

I'm going to look at an integrated logo-scheme for all MinComm and EBC stuff - how would that be? DISCLAIMER: I may steal Elias' and others' ideas as I see fit and pass them off as my own. Such is the nature of teamwork. :P
  7. S

Wanted Ad

I do graphics. What do you need?
  8. S

Skin updates and requests

I like the cleanliness of the new header, and I like the new skin. I didn't at first, but now it looks much cleaner and nicer than the old one.
  9. S

Admin Task Thread

What about, you know, the President, Vice President and Ministers? Like for most Government subforums?
  10. S

Skin updates and requests

I wasn't sure yesterday, but I actually like the new skin now. :)
  11. S

Admin Task Thread

Well, you can take up your objections with ZetaBoards, Lethen, because that happens to be the way it is. :P
  12. S

Admin Task Thread

I went in and looked at his moderator privileges, which were wrong, and then I fixed them. :P How is it you didn't think of that? :P
  13. S

Admin Task Thread

Drecq, fixed. Malashaan, done.
  14. S

Wildcard Submission #1

Only one out of two this time, Skizzy; I'm disappointed. :P
  15. S

Wildcard Submission #1

O RLY? I have never had any doubts about Cerian's ability to do work and get the job done, and I don't regret choosing him to be my Minister of Foreign Affairs.
  16. S

Wildcard Submission #1

While I know exactly why I'm not on these sorts of lists any more, it does make me a little sad. :P My prediction is no Skizzy, probably either Drecq, Drexlore or both.
Back