Search results

1. A

New banner

Yeah, to change that I need a version of the Europeia crest with an higher resolution...
  2. A

New banner

I still dislike the banner. I've now also made an own one. What about this one, just some swirls and colors... Banner with RoE-text Banner with RoE-text and Subtext Banner only Roe-text only Subtext-only What do you think?
  3. A

New banner

Here are my next two proposals. This one or this one. Both showing Heidelberg from different viewpoints. The banner all in blue is also good ;)
  4. A

New banner

Then I continue searching for a panorama in more renaissance like style.
  5. A

New banner

What about this one as background image for the banner. It should fit very well If you make it centered with css and the overflow hidden.
  6. A

If you make the image smaller or equal 25kb it should work.
  7. A

EBC WIRE Comments

I have a nice game which you could link "Hex-Empire"
  8. A

Image Repository Request

That's because I made it =)
  9. A

Image Repository Request

Another banner for the Lazarus event.
  10. A

Ahem.

EDIT: Read the first post in the Image Repository thread before posting any images in that thread (which, you cannot --> there's a separate request thread established).
  11. A

The Europeian Democratic Alliance HQ

Looks like as if I am the first at http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?c=14 is not yet a thread on the EDA What is your nation's name?: The Federation of Erisya Are you currently a member of the World Assembly?: Yes, i am Have you changed your currency to the EDA pound?: Yes Is...
Back