Search results

1. G

ZetaBoards transition issues and updates

Issue #100,000,000,000: Links to individual posts only show the individual posts themselves, not the post in context.
  2. G

Interview with HEM

Lethen has so much darkness in his life. :P
  3. G

Interview with HEM

^I have to second this, Rachel, although it seems like both it and Hampshire are dead now. And Kraken, honestly, from what I can tell you've done a kickass job of running the EBC.
  4. G

EBC Radio News Show Idea

That's fine. You should still have the PodOMatic in order to upload your show there. Hopefully somebody else can take over EBC Radio News for me.
  5. G

EBC Radio News Show Idea

It'd be a different show but the same title...and I can't run it anymore and have to give it to someone else.
  6. G

EBC Radio News Show Idea

That is...great! I think I won't have the activity to continue my EBC Radio News show. Just take the logo and my password to the podomatic account and you can upload whatever you want.
  7. G

Admin Task Thread

Don't worry, I have, but you might want to warn people next time. :P
  8. G

Admin Task Thread

So...anyone want to explain why my messenger inbox is full when the message limit used to be 3000 and is now 1500?
  9. G

Admin Task Thread

Can you create the Winterfest 2012 forum? I will be putting things in it tomorrow.
  10. G

Apply for the EBC today!

Approved! You can certainly become a staff member without having to be a citizen. :)
  11. G

Admin Task Thread

My understanding is that one paper that gets the award from Vinage will temporarily have their own forum on the main page, while the other paper, that wins the Aftermath Prize, will have their name up in the header.
  12. G

EBC WIRE Comments

If nobody that I've talked to can do it soon, then I will be doing it by Christmas Day at the latest.
  13. G

Admin Task Thread

I'll be doing this popularity contest awarded prize in conjunction with the Presidentially awarded one. ^_^
  14. G

Admin Task Thread

Hey guys! I'm going to be doing another Aftermath Entertainment Prize soon, and I'd like to ask if you can temporarily replace one of the spaces (maybe Euro Statistics) with the name and link to the winner?
  15. G

Is the Grass that much Greener?

Exactly. I'll do my best though, especially with the Broken Kingdom RP, and I believe I've given my best effort in every area I've tried to improve about Culture.
  16. G

Admin Task Thread

Did the Hall of Fame password change? Because I need to communicate with the Selection Committee as Minister of Culture...
  17. G

Is the Grass that much Greener?

I've been trying a lot of different things to get roleplay activity up specifically, and forum activity in general. RPing is pretty difficult to nail but I feel that with Winterfest coming up, the planned pushes from the Culture Ministry with regards to RPing will help give that new life.
  18. G

Apply for the EBC today!

Both applications are approved!
  19. G

EBC WIRE Comments

Same here for EBC Sunday Life and (non-foreign) WIRE.
Back