Search results

1. O

Region Divided On Senate; Aexnidaral Poised To Win Goldenblock

It would also appear that the EPP's membership was under-polled which would (likely) drive Aex's numbers up even more.
  2. O

Admin Task Thread

Questeroo: Lethen waived me for citizenship and it's been a few days since Senate elections closed so could I be masked as a citizen (pretty please!) Also, I've tried changing my avatar a few times and it says it was successful yet Oprah keeps appearing (she's resilient, damnit!) Anything I...
  3. O

Admin Task Thread

Could Marnip receive masking for Chairman and it be removed from me?
  4. O

Admin Task Thread

Could I get CA Masking for Sciongradand Sopo, please
  5. O

Admin Task Thread

Could Dunstant & Kaminski get CA masking?
  6. O

Admin Task Thread

Could Andrew, Kikor, and Recond get CA masking please and thank you? :)
  7. O

Admin Task Thread

Could I also get posting masking for the Senate as CA Chair I have an ongoing invitation.
  8. O

Admin Task Thread

Could Moronist Decisions get CA masking, sil vous plait? :)
  9. O

Admin Task Thread

Calvin Coolidge as an Assemblyman, please and thank you :)
  10. O

Faux News: Oga's New Job

yes. ...do not google docking. ...I had it explained to me. *shudders*
  11. O

Faux News: Oga's New Job

I'm done with you, Krak!
  12. O

Admin Task Thread

Hey! Could you please remove the following from CA masking: Damien Fominov Drexlore Greyjoy Eustralis Gariann George Watson HEM Josh Sebastian kejoh99 lunarshadow Palpatine Pope Lexus X VGL Victoria Could you also mask the following as an Assemblyman: PaulWallLibertarian42
  13. O

Admin Task Thread

Marnip needs to be masked for the CA, please and thank you.
  14. O

Admin Task Thread

Thank you :) Two more for masking, please and thank you: Klaus Mikaelson and Gariann
  15. O

Admin Task Thread

Could the following get CA masking please and thank you? Damien Fominov lunarshadow Imperium Palpatine
  16. O

Faux News: Is Kraken the Love Doctor?

*moves closer to Kraken* :gentleman:
  17. O

My pick for the next President

They were, but the Republican primaries force every centrist candidate to the right. You have to pass the "Tea Party litmus test" (pro-life, anti-gay marriage, etc.) in order for you to be an acceptable candidate. Romney was a reasonable guy but 8 years of running for President in the Republican...
  18. O

Should the Senate work to increase participation?

I recall days in which the Senate would be much more active and were not merely legislative caretakers. Instead, the Senate was a place of ideological clashes; legislative was introduced and debated with intense interest. Even the most frivolous bills that were tabled could generate a topic in...
  19. O

Skin changes

tbe updatds are very nice and makes the forum aprofessinoal :smartass:
Back