Search results

1. P

Admin Task Thread

Anumia should be masked as a Senator, and the header updated to reflect that.
  2. P

ZetaBoards transition issues and updates

I assume I'm just missing something obvious, but how do you search topics by who created them (On IF you could click on the account name and then "find topics by this member" or something like that.
  3. P

Admin Task Thread

I have been chosen as CJ. Could you update my masking and the header accordingly? *leaves you a nice Châteauneuf-du-Pape*
  4. P

Skin updates and requests

I enjoy the Tester version (the dark background) The original alternate skin was too plain for me. EDIT: Although, I wish it was a bit narrower. EDIT v1.2: I don't know whether it's intentional that the tester version still has - whatever you call the images that contain the forum section...
  5. P

Admin Task Thread

Header should be updated to reflect Anumia as the new AJ
  6. P

Major Administrative Initiative

Aligning is done with [center] and [right] and [left]. The former code still works, though. "[me] is awesome" is accomplished with: [me] And while you can still do , you can also make things bigger and smaller by using & . Also, you can stop the code from being active by wrapping it in I...
  7. P

Major Administrative Initiative

This was mentioned on the test forum and is still an issue: "When hovering over preferences, the menu goes behind the forum picture, so you can't actually see the drop down menu."
  8. P

New banner

True, true. Didn't think of that :P
  9. P

Admin Task Thread

I've been approved as Justice and PhDre as AG. Do your magic, please!
  10. P

New banner

If you want a test forum, there's a forum from a defunct region (forum last posted on in 2008, region was annexed by the Axis of Evil and only has one puppet in it) that I have admin on and you can test stuff on.
  11. P

Past Elections Told in Videos

To think there was ever a period where people speculated about me running for President.
  12. P

RE: Honoured Citizens & Forums

MY NAME ALL OVER! MUAHAHAHAH! THE POWAR! I mean, er, hi.
  13. P

RE: Honoured Citizens & Forums

I demand a forum of inactivity named after myself.
  14. P

Wider forum

*shudders* Me no likey.
  15. P

Christmas Skin

Don't you even... don't you dare. The admin who puts up that skin is getting a rotting tuna fish hidden somewhere in their home.
  16. P

Skin changes

That editing could be accomplished pretty easily by anyone if you gave them the template, no?
  17. P

Important: deactivation of remote avatars

Weird, when I tried to upload a file that was too large by accident, it told be it was the wrong file format (despite being a JPEG) :P
  18. P

Skin changes

Cheers. Looks lovely ^_^
  19. P

Skin changes

Me likey mucho, especially the line of links at the top. So pretty. However, I do have two issues: One, the edit button is still the old scheme. Second, the reply, fast reply, new topic and new poll buttons now look out of place. If we do keep this style, we should look into adjusting them...
Back