Search results

1. A

What's New in Europeia?

Aw man you tried to invade TPC? I've had my eye on that for years. :P
  2. A

Admin Task Thread

The only thing that I can think of is that you've been made a moderator in that forum and IPs are visible to moderators in that forum.
  3. A

Admin Task Thread

While you're at it you might as well change gentleman.gif to :ant: as I'm growing my moustache.
  4. A

Request Mod

That essentially is badgering him to do it :lol:
  5. A

The Presidents

Don't you remember Vacuum's short-lived term? Maybe not, nothing happened in it.
  6. A

Presidential Primaries Begin

He resigned five hours after this was posted :P Where am I on the list? :unsure:
  7. A

The Presidents

I can't wait to read what HEM has to say about Pez :P My hero :wub:
  8. A

Liberal Party Cries Fowl

Clever my young man.
  9. A

Admin Poll #8

Incredibly hot beneath the collar.
  10. A

Admin Task Thread

I see it as at the discretion of the Dean. I don't think Brown or Obama would tell Manchester University or MIT what courses to close :mellow:
  11. A

Profile of the Region

I got a bit confused by some grammar points, mainly this: Should that be just "notably..."? CJ got 5 votes and Vert 2. I just noticed that voter turnout Lexus' election was 29, Pez vs Ab was 19.
  12. A

Mere Hours Before Elections

I voted, now where's my free Starbucks?
  13. A

Admin Bureau Poll #6

I'm not abstaining, I'm not voting.
  14. A

Anumia Annouces Presidential Run!

HEM, your attempts to edit the conversation failed epically... even if you said you edited it... Anumia caps in the middle of sentences?
  15. A

Three Missing Days in Europeian History

I started the digression and I'm not talking about getting a new forum. Understand the meaning of " :P " :P
  16. A

Mwahaha No.
  17. A

The Leftist Party

Similar to running independent, but independents can't run under a newly named party? :huh:
  18. A

What a shame. This is what you get when you're given a free forum, you should go IPB next time :P
  19. A

Admin Task Thread

By capturing my image, we are not calling me a heretic are we? :rolleyes: I in fact now recall (when I used IE at school, there's only one computer in the whole school network that has Firefox, which I don't like either) that I was indeed bright green at one point.
  20. A

Admin Task Thread

I like grey, it is so vibrant.
Back