Search results

1. Pope Lexus X

Turn and Face the Change

[hr][hr]Turn and Face the Change Executive resignations and the business of government Written by Pope Lexus X [hr][hr] Recent weeks have seen the faces of a number of members of the Executive change - the Vice President, Grand Admiral, Minister for Radio, Minister for Communications have all...
  2. Pope Lexus X

EBC Special: 1000!

EBC SPECIAL Europeia Hits 1000 Today is a momentus day in the history of Europeia. Not too long ago, the region reached a goal which seemed unimaginable for any one region to achieve in NS, let alone a second. Europeia's ascension to the group of elite regions who have held populations of 1000...
  3. Pope Lexus X

Prep: Top 20 Moments

PM the Culture Minister (that'd be me I hope still..), with the list of your favourite moments in Europeian history! Don't need 20, and doesn't have to be in order.. Tomorrow will see the countdown of the Top 20 Europeians of All Time! :D
  4. Pope Lexus X

EBC: Profile - Asperta

Europeian Broadcasting Corporation Characters In Profile - Asperta With the commencement of current Senator and Minister for the Interior Asperta's Ovation ceremony in the Goldenblock this evening, the EBC felt it proper to assess the blossoming career of this Europeian. Asperta the Citizen...
  5. Pope Lexus X

Prep Top 20 Europeian's of All Time

The EBC's newest feature, a weekly countdown of Europeia's favourites (from music to manifestos), will begin on Wednesday with the Top 20 Europeian's of All Time! PM me with a list of Europeians (does not need to be 20, but that would help..), who you think deserve to be in a Top 20 list. What...
  6. Pope Lexus X

Pope's Word of the Day!

Plethora
  7. Pope Lexus X

The Patriot

Mm.. the admin dept got a facelift and the old topic is a clever decoy! :P I put a description in this topic: http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....opic=1249&st=75 Might be an idea to unpin that..
Back