Search results

1. H

Icarus and Apollo (II)

[hr][hr]Icarus and Apollo The cause of and solution to Europeia’s management problems (Part II) Written by hyanygo [hr][hr] (Part I here) Personal capacity and its implications When Aex became president I was a vocal critic. To those I confided in privately I was the most concerned with his...
  2. H

Icarus and Apollo (I)

[hr][hr]Icarus and Apollo The cause of and solution to Europeia’s management problems Written by hyanygo [hr][hr] Note: This has been in the making since August 2017. The early reference to EO2 was predictive and it has proved to be correct. Those with access to the Google Document can confirm...
  3. H

The Candidates' Culture Clash

[hr][hr]The Candidates' Culture Clash Written by hyanygo [hr][hr] One of the surprises of the recent Presidential radio debate was the 20 minute long discussion on culture. Here's two of the highlights from that debate. The under-used culture hub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9WmcH5AEqQ...
  4. H

Europeian Amnesia

[hr][hr]Europeian Amnesia Written by hyanygo [hr][hr] I think we will look back on April 2, 2017 positively. On that day Vorhallah, a citizen since November 2016, states a widely accepted attribute of the President. He said that "A president needs to represent and have knowledge of every...
  5. H

Lucid Legal Language

[hr][hr]Lucid legal language: Three ways to reform the Senate and Judiciary By hyanygo [hr][hr] 1 sentence. 104 words. This is part of a judgment that was celebrated as a great opinion. It is no such thing. When clarity, precision and respect for the audience is absent justice cannot be...
  6. H

Ready,fire, aim

[hr][hr]Ready,fire, aim A mixlr supplement of Notty Talk 004 [hr][hr] I just finished a lesson plan two hours ago and did the lesson an hour ago . I had this fantastic activity with Skittles and the kids all moving around. I thought I would get a great review. Imagine how taken aback I was when...
  7. H

The Why of the Why

[hr][hr]The Why of the Why A mixlr supplement of Notty Talk 004 [hr][hr] I'm sitting here, palms all sweaty and a swallow caught in the throat. I'm just about to be told that I'm not good enough. Not good enough at planning that is. A while back when I first started teaching I was doing a lot...
  8. H

The history of RP in Europeia: Can we consistently run successful RP's?

The history of RP in Europeia: Can we consistently run successful RP's? By hyanygo with support from Calvin Coolidge and HEM uh... maybe the right thing would be to give up about it... I thought everybody would like roleplaying... now I see I'm wrong =/ - Delvetia, 2007 Roleplaying has never...
  9. H

Sloth Radio Hour Kicks Off Mixlr's New Management

Sloth Radio Hour Kicks Off Mixlr's New Management Sloth Radio Hour: An Hour of Sopo's :wub: Music "Sopough, you are a great radio personality; I was bummed when the music ended. XD" Arreis in EuroChat "I listened to it all the way through --- really good radio" hyanygo on Skype Sopo...
  10. H

IRC

Oh hai. Guess who has managed to nab #europeia? yay that's right, Hy! I know r3n's away so I'm going to spend until the 18th playing with #europeia. Then I can give some powahs over to r3n when he awakens.
Back