2. Kazaman

Admin Task Thread

Please mask @Carstva as a diplomat.
  3. Kazaman

Admin Task Thread

Please mask @Ruben as a diplomat.
  4. Kazaman

Admin Task Thread

Please archive this, since we ended relations a while ago: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/the-social-liberal-union.6001002/
  5. Kazaman

Admin Task Thread

Seems I wasn't given management permissions for the Watchers group.
  6. Kazaman

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 6

I'll have to keep this a secret from Fuzzy, he'll be wondering who stole his identity. :P
  7. Kazaman

Hostility Causes Hostile Takeover

The only thought that matters:
  8. Kazaman

[POLL RESULTS] A Four Month Retrospective on Europeia's Transition to Frontier Status and Our Success (Or Lack Thereof) Therein

Fundamentally, a frontier is a region, and I don't think it makes sense to evaluate it except as a specific type of region. So there are criteria that apply to frontiers but not, say, governor regions. But it's strange to bracket many of the most important things of being a region, when...
  9. Kazaman

[POLL RESULTS] A Four Month Retrospective on Europeia's Transition to Frontier Status and Our Success (Or Lack Thereof) Therein

Certainly yeah, we have much more reach and influence in the world than a satellite region.
  10. Kazaman

I'm a little surprised more people didn't vote us the best frontier. The other ones are either small or satellites of other regions.
  11. Kazaman

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Love this, except for the part where you say October is just around the bend.
  12. Kazaman

Community's Frontierists in The International UN Liberation

Thanks for the writeup. Frontierism, as an extension of LWU's raider unity propaganda, is an unsettling development, and I hope we will see a counternarrative form.
  13. Kazaman

JayDee Wins Debate, Surges to the Top

A more competitive race is always better for the region. Game on!
  14. Kazaman

'Punchy' Debate Fails To Create Momentum For McEntire Per EBC Panel

People definitely pegged me right with Oppenheimer! I'll admit I tailored my answers to be easier to follow and digest for the live audience, so "short" is fair. I encourage anyone who's read the debate and has questions about my vision and positions on specific issues to check out my...
  15. Kazaman

New Ticket Fails to Break Through on Eve of Debate

Not saying I'm promising the moon and stars, because obviously I could've promised more. I made a very conscious choice to set ambitious but realistic goals. Campaigns have a tendency to overpromise and walk back during the term. I intend to accomplish every single thing I laid out, and give...
  16. Kazaman

Kazaman the Early Favorite In Opening Days

I look forward to seeing how McEntire's run has affected these numbers.
  17. Kazaman

Do People Really Want to Be President? And Other Such Questions!

I've always thought people just mean markedly different things by the term "social gameplay," which leads to some wonky methodological problems keeping track of what the attitudes actually are.
  18. Kazaman

Do People Really Want to Be President? And Other Such Questions!

I don't bite! If someone finds intel work seriously appealing I may sometimes (depending on specific skillsets and interests) be able to find tasks for them to do.
Back