Search results

1. HEM

Admin Team Reshuffle

All — I want to share with you some changes with the configuration of our Administrative Team. Last month, Sopo announced that he was taking a step back from Nationstates for the foreseeable future. While he has certainly popped in since then and remains a significant part of our community...
  2. HEM

TL;DR: Sparknotes On McEntire's Platform

TL;DR: Sparknotes On McEntire's Platform Throughout the upcoming election, EBC will be doing a sparknotes series, providing summary sheets of the major candidates platforms. This is the final platform to be reviewed. Written by HEM "I ain't reading all that I'm happy for you though or sorry...
  3. HEM

'Punchy' Debate Fails To Create Momentum For McEntire Per EBC Panel

'Punchy' Debate Fails To Create Momentum For McEntire Per EBC Panel In the immediate minutes following the Presidential Debate, EBC held a focus group panel with 8 citizens who had watched the debate to get their immediate reactions. Here's what they said: Written by HEM The most eye-catching...
  4. HEM

EURO538IA DEBATE LIVEBLOG

EURO538IA DEBATE LIVEBLOG Europeia's three remaining Presidential campaigns prepare to duke it out. Kazaman has maintained a steady first-place finish in polls, but with Gem dropping out and significant variation in the numbers, tonight's debate could have a big impact. HEM @ 7:01PM ET Hello...
  5. HEM

TL;DR: Sparknotes On Gem's Platform

TL;DR: Sparknotes On Gem's Platform Throughout the upcoming election, EBC will be doing a sparknotes series, providing summary sheets of the major candidates platforms. We will release the articles in the order of platform release, with the goal of releasing daily. Private media will be...
  6. HEM

TL;DR: Sparknotes On JayDee's Platform

TL;DR: Sparknotes On JayDee's Platform Throughout the upcoming election, EBC will be doing a sparknotes series, providing summary sheets of the major candidates platforms. We will release the articles in the order of platform release, with the goal of releasing daily. Written by HEM "I ain't...
  7. HEM

SOURCE: President Pland Adanna Not To Seek Re-Election

President Pland Adanna Not To Seek Re-Election EBC has learned that in President Pland Adanna's upcoming address, he will announce his intention to not seek a second term. Written by HEM Photo of President Pland Adanna addressing Europeia during his mid-term speech [generated using AI] In an...
  8. HEM

EBC Fashion: Here's What Your Region-Mates Are Wearing

EBC Fashion: Here's What Your Region-Mates Are Wearing Minister of Communications HEM asked a variety of Europeians on the streets what fashion staples they are rocking these days. Written by HEM HEM (left) interviews Lethen (right) about his fashion choices [generated using AI] Lethen, age...
  9. HEM

He Has The Least Understood Job In Europeia. We Talked To Him.

He Has The Least Understood Job. We Talked To Him. Minister of Communications HEM had a lengthy sit-down interview with DEIA Director and Foreign Affairs Advisor, Kazaman. This interview goes straight at the heart, giving readers an inside look at the thoughts and feelings of the man holding...
  10. HEM

Breaking: TRR Dispute Settled With Joint Statement

TRR Dispute Settled With Joint Statement A dispute with The Rejected Realms (TRR) arose after former TNP official MadJack posted an inflammatory dispatch accusing Europeia of spying on TRR. The events that followed created a whirlwind across the world and on Europeia's own shores. Written by HEM...
  11. HEM

Exclusive: Former President Rand Opens Up In Two-Part Interview

Former President Rand Opens Up In New Interview Minister of Communications HEM has a two-part interview with former President Rand that started prior to Rand's brief departure, and concluded with his return to Europeian citizenship later last month. Written by HEM June 11th, 2023 HEM: Hey...
  12. HEM

Gossip, Gossip: Who Will Run For President?

"Gossip, Gossip: Who Will Run For President?" Okay, apologies! This article is like two weeks later than I wanted it to be...BUT sometimes gossip is stale and out-of-date, so I am presenting it all the same. When ENN went fishing for gossip about the upcoming Presidential election, here is what...
  13. HEM

w/r/t RMB and Inclusion

Hi all, We take pride in Europeia being a safe place for everyone. Language that denigrates an individual or group based on their intrinsic identity is not and never will be acceptable. I don't think that stance surprises anyone who has been in our community for long. Recently, comments were...
  14. HEM

Exclusive Interview With President Lloenflys: Reflecting On Legacy, Leadership, & The Future

"Exclusive Interview With President Lloenflys: Reflecting On Legacy, Leadership, & The Future" HEM: So, Mr. President, you just announced that you aren't looking to seek another term in the Goldenblock. Could you tell us a little bit about that decision? Lloenflys: Sure - while I am pleased to...
  15. HEM

The Europeian Who Kept Being Accused Of Treason

"ENN Special: The Man Who Kept Being Accused Of Treason" This ENN article will provide a look-back on the one citizen who was taken to court for treason more times than any Europeian in history — Lord Alphanesia. I'll fully admit, this ended up a LOT longer than I expected it to be. I hope...
  16. HEM

Senators All Glancing Awkwardly Back And Forth At Each Other As Hezekon Vote Toils On

"Senators All Awkwardly Looking Back And Forth At Each Other As Hezekon Vote Toils On" (E-Mensa) -- Nearly twelve hours into the vote to confirm Hezekon as Minister of Culture, new information from the Europeian Senate floor indicates that all elected Senators are awkwardly looking back and...
  17. HEM

POLL: Majority Struggle To Support Confirming Culture Nominee

"POLL: Majority Struggle To Support Confirming Culture Nominee" President Lloenflys may have won a significant victory over Olde Delaware, but his initial prize seems to be a poisoned chalice as the region weighs one of his more controversial Cabinet nominees — Hezekon for the role of Minister...
  18. HEM

ENN November Presidential Debate Liveblog

"ENN Presidential Debate Liveblog" HEM @ 5:00pm ET: Do kids even know what liveblogs are anymore?!? HEM @ 5:06pm ET: For those just joining us, this debate will be different in that the candidates were given the questions beforehand to reduce typing type and hopefully allow the moderator to...
  19. HEM

The Best And Worst In All Presidential Platforms

"The Best And Worst In All Presidential Platforms" Wow, how long has it been since Europeia had a super competitive Presidential election? Much less one with three serious tickets?! But as exciting as three tickets are, that does mean that we all need to read through three serious policy...
  20. HEM

Statement re: recent events in Thaecia

The Europeian Admin Team was approached on Oct. 1 about a potential instance of doxxing in the main Thaecia server. After evaluating the available facts, we do not believe the incident raises to the level of doxxing because the affected user previously shared the relevant information publicly...
Back