Search results

1. Lethen

Keeping up to Date for those countries that have applied for citizenship

God forbid we have basic security checks and I spent all of yesterday battling an upset stomach; vomit; and diarrhea. My deepest apologies that you have such little patience. Shame I can't deny your app retroactively for being a pain in the ass :) This also isn't an admin matter, so I'm not...
  2. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

One can also use spoilers. And we can't forget about this
  3. Lethen

[Poll Analysis] Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll February 2024

It's as if we have an entire separate communications server to drum up interest in things using pings and frequent reminders, even from people who are more active there than here 👀
  4. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Since I'm on mobile and leaving for work soon, could you give Spagtop the citizens masking and remove Jola's citizenship? Be sure to remove Spag's secondary non voting member mask too Thank you!
  5. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Not an admin thing; OSC thing. Updated it.
  6. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

This was done earlier, for the record
  7. Lethen

Clerk Account Access

Duly noted!
  8. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Thank you for letting us know! We flagged this issue relatively recently with a lot of old InvisionFree links, but we missed a few things clearly.
  9. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

For the official record, dismissed Prov as an RO in the Europeian Roleplay region and made @Pudimlland Minister of Gameside there with all the associated powers/abilities.
  10. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

My apologies; I did not realize my colleagues were not as qualified roled properly and could not fulfill certain aspects of said task
  11. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Pursuant to this announcement, please adjust the masking for both @Maowi and @Peeps and make any necessary changes in the Discord server (For tradition's sake ;) Always post technical requests in the thread)
  12. Lethen

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

Hello everyone - We have a few brief announcements: As some of you have seen, HEM posted earlier about his final decision regarding his status as an Administrator. Please see his post here. For archival purposes, he will retain read-only access to investigations that he has previously...
  13. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Was this resolved?
  14. Lethen

Clerk Account Access

Duly noted
  15. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Done and you should have moderator powers with said masking
  16. Lethen

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

Same. Or a little spoon. Generally any spoon. I am single 🙃
  17. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

I assume everything is all caught up
  18. Lethen

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

I wish my soap did this! When my last roommate left, he took half our silverware but left me with too many small forks and big spoons but too few small forks and small spoons Edit: did you buy this soap from a character of fables? Whatever you do, do NOT cook with the beans he gave you
  19. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

There's a thread about this in the Grand Hall, isn't there? Bring it up there to get the tires kicked on the conversation
Back